*Katt Williams continued his downward spiral over the weekend with an incident in Seattle that landed him in jail, yet again.
According to Seattle police, the comedian was arrested on Sunday following a bar fight, during which he allegedly threatened people with a pool cue, reports TMZ.
Police say Williams “brandished a pool cue at a bar manager and refused to leave the business” and later followed a family outside of the bar where he threw a cigarette at a woman as she got into her car, hitting her in the eye. Williams also threw a rock at the car, according to police.
Williams was booked into King County Jail at 6:42 p.m. PT for investigation of harassment, assault and obstructing police. He was released early this morning.
The incident is the latest in a string of bizarre behavior from Williams, who last week was caught on video in Sacramento slapping a Target employee in the face.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here