*Katt Williams can now add tax troubles to his mounting legal woes.
TMZ is reporting that the IRS just pimp slapped the comedian with a tax lien totaling over $4 million, claiming he failed to pay $3.2 million in taxes in 2008, and also bailed on another $829,352 in 2009.
Williams is also accused of stiffing the Feds in 2010, when the IRS filed another tax lien against the comedian totaling $284,000.
It’s the latest misfortune to befall Katt in the last few months — he’s been arrested several times and is facing a bunch of lawsuits.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here