*Katt Williams can now add tax troubles to his mounting legal woes.
TMZ is reporting that the IRS just pimp slapped the comedian with a tax lien totaling over $4 million, claiming he failed to pay $3.2 million in taxes in 2008, and also bailed on another $829,352 in 2009.
Williams is also accused of stiffing the Feds in 2010, when the IRS filed another tax lien against the comedian totaling $284,000.
It’s the latest misfortune to befall Katt in the last few months — he’s been arrested several times and is facing a bunch of lawsuits.
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here