*Katt Williams can now add tax troubles to his mounting legal woes.
TMZ is reporting that the IRS just pimp slapped the comedian with a tax lien totaling over $4 million, claiming he failed to pay $3.2 million in taxes in 2008, and also bailed on another $829,352 in 2009.
Williams is also accused of stiffing the Feds in 2010, when the IRS filed another tax lien against the comedian totaling $284,000.
It’s the latest misfortune to befall Katt in the last few months — he’s been arrested several times and is facing a bunch of lawsuits.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here