*Katt Williams can now add tax troubles to his mounting legal woes.
TMZ is reporting that the IRS just pimp slapped the comedian with a tax lien totaling over $4 million, claiming he failed to pay $3.2 million in taxes in 2008, and also bailed on another $829,352 in 2009.
Williams is also accused of stiffing the Feds in 2010, when the IRS filed another tax lien against the comedian totaling $284,000.
It’s the latest misfortune to befall Katt in the last few months — he’s been arrested several times and is facing a bunch of lawsuits.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here