*Katt Williams can now add tax troubles to his mounting legal woes.
TMZ is reporting that the IRS just pimp slapped the comedian with a tax lien totaling over $4 million, claiming he failed to pay $3.2 million in taxes in 2008, and also bailed on another $829,352 in 2009.
Williams is also accused of stiffing the Feds in 2010, when the IRS filed another tax lien against the comedian totaling $284,000.
It’s the latest misfortune to befall Katt in the last few months — he’s been arrested several times and is facing a bunch of lawsuits.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here