*Los Angeles – Renowned comic Kevin Hart (Hartbeat Prods.) introduces the 1st Annual Kevin Hart New Year’s Eve Block Party @ LA Live (Dec 29-31). This 3-day, 5-event extravaganza promises to be the West Coast’s answer to the dropping of the ball in NYC.
The celebrity-packed weekend will be hosted by Hart, who is currently one of the highest grossing comics worldwide in ticket sales. Hart’s “Let Me Explain” global stand-up tour broke historical records in 2012 with sold out arenas in over 100 international cities. On New Year’s Eve, Hart brings his signature brand of comedy as the last tour stop to the Staples Center to ring in 2013 with over 16,000 fans.
Hart’s star power will be joined by weekend event hosts LaLa, Christina Milian & Fabolous, who will be on hand for a range of events from the kickoff party to the Verizon Wireless sponsored Charity Bowling Party. BET network is also joining in on the fun with the cast of “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” a new series premiering Jan. 15 (starring Kevin Hart, Boris Kodjoe, Robin Thicke, Nick Cannon & JB Smooth). Select cast members are slated for various Block Party appearances.
Hart’s Block Party will be located at the L.A. Live complex & include:
– Event Kickoff Party: Hosted by Kevin Hart, Lala, Christina Milian & celebrity friends at the Conga Room, Dec 29th (9 PM).
– Celebrity Day Bowling Party: A party with a purpose to raise awareness about teen domestic violence. Verizon Wireless is sponsoring this event to benefit Hopeline by Verizon. Hosted by Kevin hart, Christina Milian & Lala. Lucky Strike/Dec 30th (1-4 PM). www.verizonwireless.com/hopeline
– R&B/hip-hop Concert: Headlined by Grammy-winning artists Ludacris & Kelly Rowland, along with special guests. Club Nokia/Dec 30 (9 PM).
– Black-tie dinner: (Closed to the public) hosted by Kevin Hart & friends. Katsuya/Dec 31st.
– “Let Me Explain” stand-up comedy LIVE performance w/ Kevin Hart. Staples Ctr./Dec 31st (9 PM).
The New Year’s Eve finale will also be celebrated with a 3-hour live countdown live from the Staples Center w/ Kevin Hart & celebrity friends. Taped Block Party performances, event highlights & NYE celeb well wishes will be integrated for an explosive countdown that’s portable & viral for Hart’s international fan-base.
This is a Hartbeat Productions event co-produced by Codeblack Entertainment.
About Hartbeat Productions:
Hartbeat Prods. is the producing arm of Kevin Hart ventures. Successes include:
“Laugh at My Pain” (tour & Dvd), “Let Me Explain” (tour & movie/theaters summer 2013), as well as a host of comedy outlets, such as HartBeatProductions Channel on YouTube (approx. 50 Million views).
About Codeblack Enterprises:
Codeblack Enterprises LLC (CBE) was launched in 2005, by entertainment industry veteran Jeff Clanagan. CBE’s mission is to super-serve the global Black community through the development of a diversified portfolio of entertainment media companies that create quality products and experiences that speak to, engage & accurately represent the global African American experience.
East Coast Branded/Partner
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here