When it looked as if the singer, Frankie Lons and Neffe Pugh weren’t getting along, it turns out they are doing better than ever.
“We are a close-knit family,” said Neffe, who visited Keyshia and mom Frankie before the premiere of Keyshia’s latest reality show, “Family First.”
“My sister, she is doing great as a wife, as an artist, as a mother. Being the older sister, I am extremely proud of her progress and what she’s doing. I am proud of her new reality show. I am proud of her new record. She’s doing her thing,” Neffe told the DJs at Power 105.1. “There’s no sibling rivalry.”
Beyond that, Frankie is back on track and sober.
“My mom looks amazing. She’s clean and sober. It’s been what, a year and a half? Kudos to Frankie,” said Neffe.
Though reality television wasn’t at first welcomed by Keyshia, it turned out that it was what the family needed.
“We paved the way for people to be themselves on reality TV. I really feel like our family, when we came to reality TV, we set the market. It’s okay to be who you are, but you have to control who you are,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here