When it looked as if the singer, Frankie Lons and Neffe Pugh weren’t getting along, it turns out they are doing better than ever.
“We are a close-knit family,” said Neffe, who visited Keyshia and mom Frankie before the premiere of Keyshia’s latest reality show, “Family First.”
“My sister, she is doing great as a wife, as an artist, as a mother. Being the older sister, I am extremely proud of her progress and what she’s doing. I am proud of her new reality show. I am proud of her new record. She’s doing her thing,” Neffe told the DJs at Power 105.1. “There’s no sibling rivalry.”
Beyond that, Frankie is back on track and sober.
“My mom looks amazing. She’s clean and sober. It’s been what, a year and a half? Kudos to Frankie,” said Neffe.
Though reality television wasn’t at first welcomed by Keyshia, it turned out that it was what the family needed.
“We paved the way for people to be themselves on reality TV. I really feel like our family, when we came to reality TV, we set the market. It’s okay to be who you are, but you have to control who you are,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here