When it looked as if the singer, Frankie Lons and Neffe Pugh weren’t getting along, it turns out they are doing better than ever.
“We are a close-knit family,” said Neffe, who visited Keyshia and mom Frankie before the premiere of Keyshia’s latest reality show, “Family First.”
“My sister, she is doing great as a wife, as an artist, as a mother. Being the older sister, I am extremely proud of her progress and what she’s doing. I am proud of her new reality show. I am proud of her new record. She’s doing her thing,” Neffe told the DJs at Power 105.1. “There’s no sibling rivalry.”
Beyond that, Frankie is back on track and sober.
“My mom looks amazing. She’s clean and sober. It’s been what, a year and a half? Kudos to Frankie,” said Neffe.
Though reality television wasn’t at first welcomed by Keyshia, it turned out that it was what the family needed.
“We paved the way for people to be themselves on reality TV. I really feel like our family, when we came to reality TV, we set the market. It’s okay to be who you are, but you have to control who you are,” she added.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here