When it looked as if the singer, Frankie Lons and Neffe Pugh weren’t getting along, it turns out they are doing better than ever.
“We are a close-knit family,” said Neffe, who visited Keyshia and mom Frankie before the premiere of Keyshia’s latest reality show, “Family First.”
“My sister, she is doing great as a wife, as an artist, as a mother. Being the older sister, I am extremely proud of her progress and what she’s doing. I am proud of her new reality show. I am proud of her new record. She’s doing her thing,” Neffe told the DJs at Power 105.1. “There’s no sibling rivalry.”
Beyond that, Frankie is back on track and sober.
“My mom looks amazing. She’s clean and sober. It’s been what, a year and a half? Kudos to Frankie,” said Neffe.
Though reality television wasn’t at first welcomed by Keyshia, it turned out that it was what the family needed.
“We paved the way for people to be themselves on reality TV. I really feel like our family, when we came to reality TV, we set the market. It’s okay to be who you are, but you have to control who you are,” she added.
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here