When it looked as if the singer, Frankie Lons and Neffe Pugh weren’t getting along, it turns out they are doing better than ever.
“We are a close-knit family,” said Neffe, who visited Keyshia and mom Frankie before the premiere of Keyshia’s latest reality show, “Family First.”
“My sister, she is doing great as a wife, as an artist, as a mother. Being the older sister, I am extremely proud of her progress and what she’s doing. I am proud of her new reality show. I am proud of her new record. She’s doing her thing,” Neffe told the DJs at Power 105.1. “There’s no sibling rivalry.”
Beyond that, Frankie is back on track and sober.
“My mom looks amazing. She’s clean and sober. It’s been what, a year and a half? Kudos to Frankie,” said Neffe.
Though reality television wasn’t at first welcomed by Keyshia, it turned out that it was what the family needed.
“We paved the way for people to be themselves on reality TV. I really feel like our family, when we came to reality TV, we set the market. It’s okay to be who you are, but you have to control who you are,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here