The rapper confirmed the news while performing at Revel in Atlantic City on Sunday, Dec. 30. ‘Ye told the crowd to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience.
This will be the first child for both Kardashian, 32, and West, 35 who began dating in the spring of 2012. Kim, by the way, is still married to NBA player Kris Humphries; she filed for divorce in October 2011.
And of course with big news like this, you know Kim’s family wanted to get in on the action, too. So her sister Kourtney took to Twitter.
“Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family,” tweeted Kourtney Kardashian, who has two kids with her partner Scott Disick. She added that she was “overwhelmed with excitement.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here