The rapper confirmed the news while performing at Revel in Atlantic City on Sunday, Dec. 30. ‘Ye told the crowd to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience.
This will be the first child for both Kardashian, 32, and West, 35 who began dating in the spring of 2012. Kim, by the way, is still married to NBA player Kris Humphries; she filed for divorce in October 2011.
And of course with big news like this, you know Kim’s family wanted to get in on the action, too. So her sister Kourtney took to Twitter.
“Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family,” tweeted Kourtney Kardashian, who has two kids with her partner Scott Disick. She added that she was “overwhelmed with excitement.”
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here