The rapper confirmed the news while performing at Revel in Atlantic City on Sunday, Dec. 30. ‘Ye told the crowd to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience.
This will be the first child for both Kardashian, 32, and West, 35 who began dating in the spring of 2012. Kim, by the way, is still married to NBA player Kris Humphries; she filed for divorce in October 2011.
And of course with big news like this, you know Kim’s family wanted to get in on the action, too. So her sister Kourtney took to Twitter.
“Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family,” tweeted Kourtney Kardashian, who has two kids with her partner Scott Disick. She added that she was “overwhelmed with excitement.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here