The rapper confirmed the news while performing at Revel in Atlantic City on Sunday, Dec. 30. ‘Ye told the crowd to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience.
This will be the first child for both Kardashian, 32, and West, 35 who began dating in the spring of 2012. Kim, by the way, is still married to NBA player Kris Humphries; she filed for divorce in October 2011.
And of course with big news like this, you know Kim’s family wanted to get in on the action, too. So her sister Kourtney took to Twitter.
“Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family,” tweeted Kourtney Kardashian, who has two kids with her partner Scott Disick. She added that she was “overwhelmed with excitement.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here