The rapper confirmed the news while performing at Revel in Atlantic City on Sunday, Dec. 30. ‘Ye told the crowd to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience.
This will be the first child for both Kardashian, 32, and West, 35 who began dating in the spring of 2012. Kim, by the way, is still married to NBA player Kris Humphries; she filed for divorce in October 2011.
And of course with big news like this, you know Kim’s family wanted to get in on the action, too. So her sister Kourtney took to Twitter.
“Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family,” tweeted Kourtney Kardashian, who has two kids with her partner Scott Disick. She added that she was “overwhelmed with excitement.”
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here