In his latest assault on society, according to a TMZ report, Williams went upside the head of an unsuspecting audience member with his microphone. And yes, there’s video of the attack (below).
Katt was performing at the Paramount Theater in Seattle last Friday at the time — and judging from the video, Katt was upset because the victim was recording his show.
Katt subsequently addressed the audience saying, “It could happen to you. Record me and see what happens to you. Go home and get your raggedy pistol and bring it back. I already got mine.”
The victim — a man named Carlos Casto-Lino — has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater … claiming Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head
Calls to Katt Williams’ camp weren’t returned, but based on his behavior, he probably could care less.
Watch Katt sucker-pop audience member with mic:
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here