In his latest assault on society, according to a TMZ report, Williams went upside the head of an unsuspecting audience member with his microphone. And yes, there’s video of the attack (below).
Katt was performing at the Paramount Theater in Seattle last Friday at the time — and judging from the video, Katt was upset because the victim was recording his show.
Katt subsequently addressed the audience saying, “It could happen to you. Record me and see what happens to you. Go home and get your raggedy pistol and bring it back. I already got mine.”
The victim — a man named Carlos Casto-Lino — has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater … claiming Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head
Calls to Katt Williams’ camp weren’t returned, but based on his behavior, he probably could care less.
Watch Katt sucker-pop audience member with mic:
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here