In his latest assault on society, according to a TMZ report, Williams went upside the head of an unsuspecting audience member with his microphone. And yes, there’s video of the attack (below).
Katt was performing at the Paramount Theater in Seattle last Friday at the time — and judging from the video, Katt was upset because the victim was recording his show.
Katt subsequently addressed the audience saying, “It could happen to you. Record me and see what happens to you. Go home and get your raggedy pistol and bring it back. I already got mine.”
The victim — a man named Carlos Casto-Lino — has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater … claiming Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head
Calls to Katt Williams’ camp weren’t returned, but based on his behavior, he probably could care less.
Watch Katt sucker-pop audience member with mic:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here