In his latest assault on society, according to a TMZ report, Williams went upside the head of an unsuspecting audience member with his microphone. And yes, there’s video of the attack (below).
Katt was performing at the Paramount Theater in Seattle last Friday at the time — and judging from the video, Katt was upset because the victim was recording his show.
Katt subsequently addressed the audience saying, “It could happen to you. Record me and see what happens to you. Go home and get your raggedy pistol and bring it back. I already got mine.”
The victim — a man named Carlos Casto-Lino — has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater … claiming Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head
Calls to Katt Williams’ camp weren’t returned, but based on his behavior, he probably could care less.
Watch Katt sucker-pop audience member with mic:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here