In his latest assault on society, according to a TMZ report, Williams went upside the head of an unsuspecting audience member with his microphone. And yes, there’s video of the attack (below).
Katt was performing at the Paramount Theater in Seattle last Friday at the time — and judging from the video, Katt was upset because the victim was recording his show.
Katt subsequently addressed the audience saying, “It could happen to you. Record me and see what happens to you. Go home and get your raggedy pistol and bring it back. I already got mine.”
The victim — a man named Carlos Casto-Lino — has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater … claiming Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head
Calls to Katt Williams’ camp weren’t returned, but based on his behavior, he probably could care less.
Watch Katt sucker-pop audience member with mic:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here