*L.A. Reid ended his “X Factor” stint with a victory on Thursday.
“You know I cried tonight. I was in tears,” said the longtime music exec of his over-25 team member Tate Stevens. The 37-year-old country crooner from Raymore, MO bested Simon Cowell’s girl group Fifth Harmony and Britney Spears’ Carly Rose Sonenclar to become the Season 2 champ.
“I don’t have a happy dance, but it’s happening in my head, along with this big collage of emotions that are going on,” Reid told us immediately after the live broadcast in Los Angeles.
Below, Reid, who announced that he would not return to the FOX show next season, says even a win for his protégé won’t change his mind about leaving.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here