*L.A. Reid ended his “X Factor” stint with a victory on Thursday.
“You know I cried tonight. I was in tears,” said the longtime music exec of his over-25 team member Tate Stevens. The 37-year-old country crooner from Raymore, MO bested Simon Cowell’s girl group Fifth Harmony and Britney Spears’ Carly Rose Sonenclar to become the Season 2 champ.
“I don’t have a happy dance, but it’s happening in my head, along with this big collage of emotions that are going on,” Reid told us immediately after the live broadcast in Los Angeles.
Below, Reid, who announced that he would not return to the FOX show next season, says even a win for his protégé won’t change his mind about leaving.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here