*L.A. Reid ended his “X Factor” stint with a victory on Thursday.
“You know I cried tonight. I was in tears,” said the longtime music exec of his over-25 team member Tate Stevens. The 37-year-old country crooner from Raymore, MO bested Simon Cowell’s girl group Fifth Harmony and Britney Spears’ Carly Rose Sonenclar to become the Season 2 champ.
“I don’t have a happy dance, but it’s happening in my head, along with this big collage of emotions that are going on,” Reid told us immediately after the live broadcast in Los Angeles.
Below, Reid, who announced that he would not return to the FOX show next season, says even a win for his protégé won’t change his mind about leaving.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here