This time he went too far and pissed off LeBron James, so much he had to respond publicly.
Following Miami’s 101-92 victory over the Atlanta Hawks, Barkley couldn’t stop criticizing Dwayne Wade’s performance.
So James got on the proverbial mic and told Barkley to shove it.
“It means Charles Barkley needs to shut up,” James said, according to NBA.com. “I mean, the man [Wade] is shooting 80 percent from the floor the last couple of games. That’s like, crazy, right? That’s why he is who he is. Unbelievable.”
Barkley began to trip out about Wade last week when Miami lost to the Knicks by 20 points. He said Wade was starting to “lose his athletic ability.”
“I got a better look at him in person. He doesn’t explode anymore and he’s shooting a lot of fade-away jumpers,” Barkley said recently.
But others think different, saying Wade has been efficient on the court, outdoing himself on Monday with what many say was the best performance of the season so far.
Wade is averaging 19.8 points a game, according to Bleacher Report, while recovering from injuries.
So what’s the real problem, Chuck? You jealous or something?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Tanya Hart Elected Co-chair of The Caucus for Producers, Writers & Directors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here