This time he went too far and pissed off LeBron James, so much he had to respond publicly.
Following Miami’s 101-92 victory over the Atlanta Hawks, Barkley couldn’t stop criticizing Dwayne Wade’s performance.
So James got on the proverbial mic and told Barkley to shove it.
“It means Charles Barkley needs to shut up,” James said, according to NBA.com. “I mean, the man [Wade] is shooting 80 percent from the floor the last couple of games. That’s like, crazy, right? That’s why he is who he is. Unbelievable.”
Barkley began to trip out about Wade last week when Miami lost to the Knicks by 20 points. He said Wade was starting to “lose his athletic ability.”
“I got a better look at him in person. He doesn’t explode anymore and he’s shooting a lot of fade-away jumpers,” Barkley said recently.
But others think different, saying Wade has been efficient on the court, outdoing himself on Monday with what many say was the best performance of the season so far.
Wade is averaging 19.8 points a game, according to Bleacher Report, while recovering from injuries.
So what’s the real problem, Chuck? You jealous or something?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here