*It’s not even close to being on the same scale as President Obama and Congressional leaders working out a deal to end the Fiscal Cliff crisis, but in Miami a compromise has been reached between a Miami Heat superstar’s mother and a hotel employee.
Lebron James‘ mama, Gloria, has agreed to settle a lawsuit brought against her by Rockfeller Sorel a valet she slapped because he didn’t bring her car fast enough, Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting
The terms of the settlement were not disclosed, although a source familiar with the case said Gloria James will be paying the now ex-Fontainebleau Miami Beach valet for his trouble.
According to the lawsuit, Sorel claimed to be emotionally scarred because of the national attention brought on him by the case.
Neither Chris Lyons, Gloria’s lawyer, nor Bob Stok, Sorel’s, commented.
The lawsuit was filed nearly two years ago, in the wake of the incident that had Gloria James arrested for battery and disorderly intoxication.
The first charge was dropped and she was sentenced to community service for the second. That had Stok holler that prosecutors did not seek jail for Gloria because of her NBA-leading son.
On the civil front, things were tense, too. At one point, Gloria James was ordered to return to Miami on a private jet two days before a hearing to make sure she’d show up.
There’s more … at Gossip Extra.
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here