*An incarcerated North Carolina man who was shot in a 2011 incident with rapper Waka Flocka Flame’s security has been awarded $501,000 in compensation.
Antonio Stukes was shot in February, 2011 when the hip-hop star’s bodyguards allegedly opened fire on him and his pals outside a store in Charlotte after reportedly believing they were about to be robbed.
Stukes filed suit against Waka Flocka Flame’s management firm, Mizay Entertainment, over the incident and a judge has since ruled in his favour, awarding him punitive damages too.
His lawyer, Adam Seifer, says, “The jury came down in our favour and really hit them hard. The facts that were in the evidence showed they essentially shot at my client without provocation.”
Stukes is serving time for charges relating to a robbery in Charlotte last month (Nov12).
Six men were arrested following the shooting, but no charges were filed due to a lack of evidence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here