*A couple of MJs got together and brought the house down at Brooklyn’s new Barclays Center on Saturday.
Mary J. Blige was one of two special guests who joined Mick Jagger on stage during the Rolling Stones’ first of three area shows marking the band’s 50th anniversary.
Reprising her role from the “50 & Counting” tour’s opening night in London last month, Blige handled vocals with Mick Jagger on the band’s classic track, “Gimme Shelter,” reports the blog Hennemusic.
Blues guitarist Gary Clark Jr. joined the Stones for “Going Down.” Noticeably absent from the first US date were former Stones Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor, who played both UK concerts.
Watch video of the Mary J. Blige set below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here