*A couple of MJs got together and brought the house down at Brooklyn’s new Barclays Center on Saturday.
Mary J. Blige was one of two special guests who joined Mick Jagger on stage during the Rolling Stones’ first of three area shows marking the band’s 50th anniversary.
Reprising her role from the “50 & Counting” tour’s opening night in London last month, Blige handled vocals with Mick Jagger on the band’s classic track, “Gimme Shelter,” reports the blog Hennemusic.
Blues guitarist Gary Clark Jr. joined the Stones for “Going Down.” Noticeably absent from the first US date were former Stones Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor, who played both UK concerts.
Watch video of the Mary J. Blige set below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here