*Gospel sisters Mary Mary is considering a break up. This isn’t the first time the singing siblings publicly discussed going their separate ways after 12 years of making hit records. But Erica and Tina Campbell are seriously thinking of breaking the duo up so each can go on her own way to begin solo careers, according to their interview with the Huffington Post.
“Now that we’re evolving as women, we feel like we’ve made a pretty substantial mark with Mary Mary,” said Tina. “It’s part natural. It’s part being prepared for the next phase in life. We may just need to take some time to reassess, to pray and seek God and find out what we can individually offer to the world.”
Erica followed up, “If Mary Mary is not meant to be together… it’ll be a smooth transition into whatever the next phase is. It definitely won’t be a contentious, selfish decision. It’ll be something that our passions and what we feel our spirit is telling us to do.”
Besides all of that, each of the ladies has plenty to juggle on their own with growing families and multiple roles as women, wives and mothers. However, they say family has never gotten in the way of making a career work.
“That’s not the motivation for either of us. It is 12 years-time to reassess, reevaluate, take a moment, breathe, inhale, exhale, all of that.”
As of today, the sisters are still a musical item. But stay tuned for any furture announcements.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here