The show, that supposedly has a real intense vibe to it, is scheduled to premiere January 7. In the meantime, the network has put a pilot episode online to create some buzz. Scroll down to check it out.
If you’re wondering what “Deception” is all about, check out the synopsis:
When wealthy socialite and notorious party girl Vivian Bowers is found dead of an overdose, no one is really surprised. The heiress to the Bowers pharmaceutical empire has been tabloid fodder for years: wild, pretty, privileged … and now dead at the age of 32. But for FBI agent Will Moreno (Laz Alonso, Avatar), things don’t add up with this suspicious dynasty. Convinced the troubled girl’s death was a homicide, he has a clever plan to get to the truth. Her name is Detective Joanna Locasto (Meagan Good, Think Like a Man).
Twenty years ago Detective Joanna was Vivian’s best friend and practically grew up inside the Bowers’ home. And when she appears at Vivian’s funeral, the family re-embraces her, and no one is the wiser. Joanna quickly begins to uncover dark secrets and clues about why Vivian’s life was very much in danger. At the same time, she rekindles an old romantic relationship and rediscovers the allure of the luxurious lifestyle she once knew. She’s about to see once again just how the other half lives … and dies.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here