*As we’ve seen lately from our reports and others, a lot of pro athletes are challenged when it comes to spending their money wisely.
Well one of them that isn’t is the Miami Heat’s Shane Battier.
Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra has a piece about the 34-year-old Heat sharp-shooter and his wife’s classy, low-key investment they’ve been calling home the last few months.
The couple bought this 4,300-square-foot four-bedroomer right after the Heat’s big NBA Championship win. It’s in the Bonita Park section of Coconut Grove.
The $1.52 million digs don’t have an elevator to the second floor and the sweeping water views of homes owned by, say, teammates LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
But it does exude peace and tranquility — and it must make dollars and sense. Battier, after all, was picked 7th smartest athlete in a poll by Sporting News and he lists economics as one of his areas of expertise.
And how about those showers (below)? Just enough room for two people — and a peeping Tom in the yard.
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here