*As we’ve seen lately from our reports and others, a lot of pro athletes are challenged when it comes to spending their money wisely.
Well one of them that isn’t is the Miami Heat’s Shane Battier.
Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra has a piece about the 34-year-old Heat sharp-shooter and his wife’s classy, low-key investment they’ve been calling home the last few months.
The couple bought this 4,300-square-foot four-bedroomer right after the Heat’s big NBA Championship win. It’s in the Bonita Park section of Coconut Grove.
The $1.52 million digs don’t have an elevator to the second floor and the sweeping water views of homes owned by, say, teammates LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
But it does exude peace and tranquility — and it must make dollars and sense. Battier, after all, was picked 7th smartest athlete in a poll by Sporting News and he lists economics as one of his areas of expertise.
And how about those showers (below)? Just enough room for two people — and a peeping Tom in the yard. 🙂
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here