*As we’ve seen lately from our reports and others, a lot of pro athletes are challenged when it comes to spending their money wisely.
Well one of them that isn’t is the Miami Heat’s Shane Battier.
Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra has a piece about the 34-year-old Heat sharp-shooter and his wife’s classy, low-key investment they’ve been calling home the last few months.
The couple bought this 4,300-square-foot four-bedroomer right after the Heat’s big NBA Championship win. It’s in the Bonita Park section of Coconut Grove.
The $1.52 million digs don’t have an elevator to the second floor and the sweeping water views of homes owned by, say, teammates LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
But it does exude peace and tranquility — and it must make dollars and sense. Battier, after all, was picked 7th smartest athlete in a poll by Sporting News and he lists economics as one of his areas of expertise.
And how about those showers (below)? Just enough room for two people — and a peeping Tom in the yard. 🙂
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here