*As we’ve seen lately from our reports and others, a lot of pro athletes are challenged when it comes to spending their money wisely.
Well one of them that isn’t is the Miami Heat’s Shane Battier.
Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra has a piece about the 34-year-old Heat sharp-shooter and his wife’s classy, low-key investment they’ve been calling home the last few months.
The couple bought this 4,300-square-foot four-bedroomer right after the Heat’s big NBA Championship win. It’s in the Bonita Park section of Coconut Grove.
The $1.52 million digs don’t have an elevator to the second floor and the sweeping water views of homes owned by, say, teammates LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
But it does exude peace and tranquility — and it must make dollars and sense. Battier, after all, was picked 7th smartest athlete in a poll by Sporting News and he lists economics as one of his areas of expertise.
And how about those showers (below)? Just enough room for two people — and a peeping Tom in the yard.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here