The singer who has swept the R&B world with his Prince/Ne-Yo fusion (in music and style), is in disbelief that he gets to work with one of the biggest icons on the planet.
“I just got word that I’ll be in [the studio] with Beyoncé tomorrow which is amazing,” Miguel tells MTV. “I heard it from my team, and I was like, ‘Are you serious? Are you sure? Are we talking about the Beyoncé?'”
Totally hyped by the news, Miguel imagines a phenomenal collaboration with magical sounds and wooing lyrics.
“I’m excited to hear the direction of her new material, and hopefully come up with something that’s really special and really showcases her perspective,” Miguel says. “I think being a part of someone else’s creative process is all about having your surf board ready and just ready to ride that wave.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here