The singer who has swept the R&B world with his Prince/Ne-Yo fusion (in music and style), is in disbelief that he gets to work with one of the biggest icons on the planet.
“I just got word that I’ll be in [the studio] with Beyoncé tomorrow which is amazing,” Miguel tells MTV. “I heard it from my team, and I was like, ‘Are you serious? Are you sure? Are we talking about the Beyoncé?'”
Totally hyped by the news, Miguel imagines a phenomenal collaboration with magical sounds and wooing lyrics.
“I’m excited to hear the direction of her new material, and hopefully come up with something that’s really special and really showcases her perspective,” Miguel says. “I think being a part of someone else’s creative process is all about having your surf board ready and just ready to ride that wave.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here