The singer who has swept the R&B world with his Prince/Ne-Yo fusion (in music and style), is in disbelief that he gets to work with one of the biggest icons on the planet.
“I just got word that I’ll be in [the studio] with Beyoncé tomorrow which is amazing,” Miguel tells MTV. “I heard it from my team, and I was like, ‘Are you serious? Are you sure? Are we talking about the Beyoncé?'”
Totally hyped by the news, Miguel imagines a phenomenal collaboration with magical sounds and wooing lyrics.
“I’m excited to hear the direction of her new material, and hopefully come up with something that’s really special and really showcases her perspective,” Miguel says. “I think being a part of someone else’s creative process is all about having your surf board ready and just ready to ride that wave.”
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here