The singer who has swept the R&B world with his Prince/Ne-Yo fusion (in music and style), is in disbelief that he gets to work with one of the biggest icons on the planet.
“I just got word that I’ll be in [the studio] with Beyoncé tomorrow which is amazing,” Miguel tells MTV. “I heard it from my team, and I was like, ‘Are you serious? Are you sure? Are we talking about the Beyoncé?'”
Totally hyped by the news, Miguel imagines a phenomenal collaboration with magical sounds and wooing lyrics.
“I’m excited to hear the direction of her new material, and hopefully come up with something that’s really special and really showcases her perspective,” Miguel says. “I think being a part of someone else’s creative process is all about having your surf board ready and just ready to ride that wave.”
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here