The singer who has swept the R&B world with his Prince/Ne-Yo fusion (in music and style), is in disbelief that he gets to work with one of the biggest icons on the planet.
“I just got word that I’ll be in [the studio] with Beyoncé tomorrow which is amazing,” Miguel tells MTV. “I heard it from my team, and I was like, ‘Are you serious? Are you sure? Are we talking about the Beyoncé?'”
Totally hyped by the news, Miguel imagines a phenomenal collaboration with magical sounds and wooing lyrics.
“I’m excited to hear the direction of her new material, and hopefully come up with something that’s really special and really showcases her perspective,” Miguel says. “I think being a part of someone else’s creative process is all about having your surf board ready and just ready to ride that wave.”
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here