*The year 2012 has been kind to Mike Tyson.
After years of money woes, the former heavyweight champ has found financial footing in the entertainment business, with memorable turns in “The Hangover” franchise and this year’s jump to Broadway with his well-received one-man show “Mike Tyson: The Undisputed Truth.”
Written by Tyson’s wife, Kiki Tyson, and directed by Spike Lee, the production hit 36 cities over a 10-week period in the fall – with mostly fair to positive reviews. In fact, the experience has Tyson thinking he may actually have a future in theater.
“That’s the goal. I want to be a performer,” he said at a press conference for the play. “That’s the goal with me and my wife. We have a production company. This is just what we’re venturing into in this particular time in our life.”
Below, Tyson goes on to reveal what he has learned about himself throughout his theater experience.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here