*The year 2012 has been kind to Mike Tyson.
After years of money woes, the former heavyweight champ has found financial footing in the entertainment business, with memorable turns in “The Hangover” franchise and this year’s jump to Broadway with his well-received one-man show “Mike Tyson: The Undisputed Truth.”
Written by Tyson’s wife, Kiki Tyson, and directed by Spike Lee, the production hit 36 cities over a 10-week period in the fall – with mostly fair to positive reviews. In fact, the experience has Tyson thinking he may actually have a future in theater.
“That’s the goal. I want to be a performer,” he said at a press conference for the play. “That’s the goal with me and my wife. We have a production company. This is just what we’re venturing into in this particular time in our life.”
Below, Tyson goes on to reveal what he has learned about himself throughout his theater experience.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here