*Oh shoot! Mint Condition is keeping the old school alive. The group’s eighth studio album, “Music @ the Speed of Life” is out. Lead by “Believe In Us,” the album is the band’s way of reconciling the past and the present. During a recent interview, the group commented that, “We all feel ‘Music @ the Speed of Life’ is our best since ‘Definition of a Band.’ It’s fresh and modern, musically challenging and always a nod to the past.”
*Though Brandy has been in the public eye since the early ’90s, with the recent release of her sixth LP, “Two Eleven,” the singer is prepared to offer fans a deeper glimpse into herself as an artist. “I really feel like this album reawakened the artist in me,” she tells The BoomBox. “It’s been a while since I’ve had this much confidence and belief in what I’ve been doing. For a long time I didn’t know what was gonna happen and what I was gonna do in music or if I even had a place still in it.” Aided by songwriters like Sean Garrett, the songstress has returned after a four-year hiatus without breaking a sweat, reclaiming her spot without missing a beat. (Read more at The Boom Box.)
*Supermodel Selita Ebanks has most likely participated in her last Victoria Secret’s Angel campaign, according to Starpulse. Ebanks failed to make the cut for the the brand’s annual underwear extravaganza show last fall and now reveals that she fears her time as an Angel has come to an end. The supermodel has been in several of the lingerie fashion shows in the past, but was not included in this latest line-up that took place back in New York City in November of this year. (Read more at theGrio.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here