*Oh shoot! Mint Condition is keeping the old school alive. The group’s eighth studio album, “Music @ the Speed of Life” is out. Lead by “Believe In Us,” the album is the band’s way of reconciling the past and the present. During a recent interview, the group commented that, “We all feel ‘Music @ the Speed of Life’ is our best since ‘Definition of a Band.’ It’s fresh and modern, musically challenging and always a nod to the past.”
*Though Brandy has been in the public eye since the early ’90s, with the recent release of her sixth LP, “Two Eleven,” the singer is prepared to offer fans a deeper glimpse into herself as an artist. “I really feel like this album reawakened the artist in me,” she tells The BoomBox. “It’s been a while since I’ve had this much confidence and belief in what I’ve been doing. For a long time I didn’t know what was gonna happen and what I was gonna do in music or if I even had a place still in it.” Aided by songwriters like Sean Garrett, the songstress has returned after a four-year hiatus without breaking a sweat, reclaiming her spot without missing a beat. (Read more at The Boom Box.)
*Supermodel Selita Ebanks has most likely participated in her last Victoria Secret’s Angel campaign, according to Starpulse. Ebanks failed to make the cut for the the brand’s annual underwear extravaganza show last fall and now reveals that she fears her time as an Angel has come to an end. The supermodel has been in several of the lingerie fashion shows in the past, but was not included in this latest line-up that took place back in New York City in November of this year. (Read more at theGrio.)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here