*Oh shoot! Mint Condition is keeping the old school alive. The group’s eighth studio album, “Music @ the Speed of Life” is out. Lead by “Believe In Us,” the album is the band’s way of reconciling the past and the present. During a recent interview, the group commented that, “We all feel ‘Music @ the Speed of Life’ is our best since ‘Definition of a Band.’ It’s fresh and modern, musically challenging and always a nod to the past.”
*Though Brandy has been in the public eye since the early ’90s, with the recent release of her sixth LP, “Two Eleven,” the singer is prepared to offer fans a deeper glimpse into herself as an artist. “I really feel like this album reawakened the artist in me,” she tells The BoomBox. “It’s been a while since I’ve had this much confidence and belief in what I’ve been doing. For a long time I didn’t know what was gonna happen and what I was gonna do in music or if I even had a place still in it.” Aided by songwriters like Sean Garrett, the songstress has returned after a four-year hiatus without breaking a sweat, reclaiming her spot without missing a beat. (Read more at The Boom Box.)
*Supermodel Selita Ebanks has most likely participated in her last Victoria Secret’s Angel campaign, according to Starpulse. Ebanks failed to make the cut for the the brand’s annual underwear extravaganza show last fall and now reveals that she fears her time as an Angel has come to an end. The supermodel has been in several of the lingerie fashion shows in the past, but was not included in this latest line-up that took place back in New York City in November of this year. (Read more at theGrio.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here