*Three models who appeared in Tyga‘s “Make it Nasty” video – which is definitely nasty, with lots of nudity – are suing the rapper because they say their nipples were exposed without their permission.
The girls, Alissa Rae Ross, Azia Davis, and Elizabeth Velasquez, who filed lawsuits on Friday – according to TMZ – are claiming that when they auditioned for their roles in the video, the casting ad said, “There will be NO nudity involved in the video, and all the girls will be tastefully shot.”
“No nudity and tastefully shot,” yeah right. Remember, the video and song is called “Make it Nasty” for a reason. Anyway we digress. The three er, models, say they were asked during filming, on July 2, to appear topless in some scenes, but they were assured their nipples would be “covered” or “edited out.” And they were right … as far as the clean version is concerned.
They say they were told the “dirty” version of the video would never be released. But as you can see here, the down and dirty uncensored, NSFW version WAS released with nipples, boobs and everything else out in the open for all to see.
Ross, Davis and Vasquez are suing Tyga for breach of contract, invasion of privacy, as well as fraud. But with no written and/or signed paperwork/contracts, we wish ’em luck
As the eloquent Forest Gump would say, say is stupid is as stupid does.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here