*Three models who appeared in Tyga‘s “Make it Nasty” video – which is definitely nasty, with lots of nudity – are suing the rapper because they say their nipples were exposed without their permission.
The girls, Alissa Rae Ross, Azia Davis, and Elizabeth Velasquez, who filed lawsuits on Friday – according to TMZ – are claiming that when they auditioned for their roles in the video, the casting ad said, “There will be NO nudity involved in the video, and all the girls will be tastefully shot.”
“No nudity and tastefully shot,” yeah right. Remember, the video and song is called “Make it Nasty” for a reason. Anyway we digress. The three er, models, say they were asked during filming, on July 2, to appear topless in some scenes, but they were assured their nipples would be “covered” or “edited out.” And they were right … as far as the clean version is concerned.
They say they were told the “dirty” version of the video would never be released. But as you can see here, the down and dirty uncensored, NSFW version WAS released with nipples, boobs and everything else out in the open for all to see.
Ross, Davis and Vasquez are suing Tyga for breach of contract, invasion of privacy, as well as fraud. But with no written and/or signed paperwork/contracts, we wish ’em luck
As the eloquent Forest Gump would say, say is stupid is as stupid does.
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here