The singer, now successful actress, who’s been on a musical hiatus for quite some time, has landed several roles since being cast as Lil Kim in “Notorious.”
Speaking of which, the former 3LW singer just accepted a new role in Regina King’s first BET directed original film, “Let The Church Say Amen.”
While Regina will direct, she’ll also act alongside Steve Harris, Lela Rochon, Hosea Sanchez, and Collins Pennie.
The film – shooting in Atlanta – is based on the same titled ReSonda Tate Billingsby’s novel, about a small town preacher juggling congregation and family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here