The singer, now successful actress, who’s been on a musical hiatus for quite some time, has landed several roles since being cast as Lil Kim in “Notorious.”
Speaking of which, the former 3LW singer just accepted a new role in Regina King’s first BET directed original film, “Let The Church Say Amen.”
While Regina will direct, she’ll also act alongside Steve Harris, Lela Rochon, Hosea Sanchez, and Collins Pennie.
The film – shooting in Atlanta – is based on the same titled ReSonda Tate Billingsby’s novel, about a small town preacher juggling congregation and family.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here