The singer, now successful actress, who’s been on a musical hiatus for quite some time, has landed several roles since being cast as Lil Kim in “Notorious.”
Speaking of which, the former 3LW singer just accepted a new role in Regina King’s first BET directed original film, “Let The Church Say Amen.”
While Regina will direct, she’ll also act alongside Steve Harris, Lela Rochon, Hosea Sanchez, and Collins Pennie.
The film – shooting in Atlanta – is based on the same titled ReSonda Tate Billingsby’s novel, about a small town preacher juggling congregation and family.
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here