The singer, now successful actress, who’s been on a musical hiatus for quite some time, has landed several roles since being cast as Lil Kim in “Notorious.”
Speaking of which, the former 3LW singer just accepted a new role in Regina King’s first BET directed original film, “Let The Church Say Amen.”
While Regina will direct, she’ll also act alongside Steve Harris, Lela Rochon, Hosea Sanchez, and Collins Pennie.
The film – shooting in Atlanta – is based on the same titled ReSonda Tate Billingsby’s novel, about a small town preacher juggling congregation and family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here