The singer, now successful actress, who’s been on a musical hiatus for quite some time, has landed several roles since being cast as Lil Kim in “Notorious.”
Speaking of which, the former 3LW singer just accepted a new role in Regina King’s first BET directed original film, “Let The Church Say Amen.”
While Regina will direct, she’ll also act alongside Steve Harris, Lela Rochon, Hosea Sanchez, and Collins Pennie.
The film – shooting in Atlanta – is based on the same titled ReSonda Tate Billingsby’s novel, about a small town preacher juggling congregation and family.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here