Well, the way some players (Stephen Jackson, Serge Ibaka) in the National Basketball Association are playing and reacting, they might wanna consider the NFL.
Ibaka got tangled up with Metta World Peace of the Los Angeles Lakers during a game on Friday, which earned both players technical fouls. Jackson took to Twitter to defend World Peace, a friend and former teammate.
“Somebody tel serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That’s a promise. He doin 2 much,” he tweeted.
Jackson later deleted the message and apologized for his remark.
“I apologize to Serge Ibaka, the NBA, and to all my fans for the comments I made,” Jackson tweeted. “It was unprofessional and childish. I’m not a thug just a man who speaks his mind. It was not appropriate. I do apologize. Only a man can admit when he’s wrong.”
Read/learn more at ESPN.
Watch ESPN’s analysis of the issue/incident:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here