Well, the way some players (Stephen Jackson, Serge Ibaka) in the National Basketball Association are playing and reacting, they might wanna consider the NFL.
Ibaka got tangled up with Metta World Peace of the Los Angeles Lakers during a game on Friday, which earned both players technical fouls. Jackson took to Twitter to defend World Peace, a friend and former teammate.
“Somebody tel serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That’s a promise. He doin 2 much,” he tweeted.
Jackson later deleted the message and apologized for his remark.
“I apologize to Serge Ibaka, the NBA, and to all my fans for the comments I made,” Jackson tweeted. “It was unprofessional and childish. I’m not a thug just a man who speaks his mind. It was not appropriate. I do apologize. Only a man can admit when he’s wrong.”
Read/learn more at ESPN.
Watch ESPN’s analysis of the issue/incident:
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here