Well, the way some players (Stephen Jackson, Serge Ibaka) in the National Basketball Association are playing and reacting, they might wanna consider the NFL.
Ibaka got tangled up with Metta World Peace of the Los Angeles Lakers during a game on Friday, which earned both players technical fouls. Jackson took to Twitter to defend World Peace, a friend and former teammate.
“Somebody tel serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That’s a promise. He doin 2 much,” he tweeted.
Jackson later deleted the message and apologized for his remark.
“I apologize to Serge Ibaka, the NBA, and to all my fans for the comments I made,” Jackson tweeted. “It was unprofessional and childish. I’m not a thug just a man who speaks his mind. It was not appropriate. I do apologize. Only a man can admit when he’s wrong.”
Read/learn more at ESPN.
Watch ESPN’s analysis of the issue/incident:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here