On Wednesday night, Wade delivered a knee below the belt on Charlotte Bobcats guard Ramon Sessions and Howard hit Denver Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried in the face.
As we said, now it’s time to pay for the infractions. On Thursday, NBA Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Stu Jackson handed down the news: a one-game suspension for Wade, the Miami Heat guard and a $35,000 fine — but no suspension — for Howard, the Los Angeles Lakers center.
As far as the Wade and Howard penalties, Jackson explained them this way: “flailing his leg and making contact with the groin” for Wade and “excessive contact with Faried above the shoulders” for Howard.
If by chance you didn’t see the plays that that caused the problems for the two, Check ’em out below. See if you agree with the punishment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here