On Wednesday night, Wade delivered a knee below the belt on Charlotte Bobcats guard Ramon Sessions and Howard hit Denver Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried in the face.
As we said, now it’s time to pay for the infractions. On Thursday, NBA Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Stu Jackson handed down the news: a one-game suspension for Wade, the Miami Heat guard and a $35,000 fine — but no suspension — for Howard, the Los Angeles Lakers center.
As far as the Wade and Howard penalties, Jackson explained them this way: “flailing his leg and making contact with the groin” for Wade and “excessive contact with Faried above the shoulders” for Howard.
If by chance you didn’t see the plays that that caused the problems for the two, Check ’em out below. See if you agree with the punishment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here