On Wednesday night, Wade delivered a knee below the belt on Charlotte Bobcats guard Ramon Sessions and Howard hit Denver Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried in the face.
As we said, now it’s time to pay for the infractions. On Thursday, NBA Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Stu Jackson handed down the news: a one-game suspension for Wade, the Miami Heat guard and a $35,000 fine — but no suspension — for Howard, the Los Angeles Lakers center.
As far as the Wade and Howard penalties, Jackson explained them this way: “flailing his leg and making contact with the groin” for Wade and “excessive contact with Faried above the shoulders” for Howard.
If by chance you didn’t see the plays that that caused the problems for the two, Check ’em out below. See if you agree with the punishment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here