On Wednesday night, Wade delivered a knee below the belt on Charlotte Bobcats guard Ramon Sessions and Howard hit Denver Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried in the face.
As we said, now it’s time to pay for the infractions. On Thursday, NBA Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Stu Jackson handed down the news: a one-game suspension for Wade, the Miami Heat guard and a $35,000 fine — but no suspension — for Howard, the Los Angeles Lakers center.
As far as the Wade and Howard penalties, Jackson explained them this way: “flailing his leg and making contact with the groin” for Wade and “excessive contact with Faried above the shoulders” for Howard.
If by chance you didn’t see the plays that that caused the problems for the two, Check ’em out below. See if you agree with the punishment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here