Find the local black-owned businesses on your iPhone with Around the Way.
Developed via a partnership between a New York-based company and Washington, D.C.-based mobile app development firm, the new tool locates the nearest black-owned businesses, no matter where you are around the country.
“Around the Way is our attempt at doing what other ethnic and racial groups have been doing for a long time,” said Eric Hamilton, chief marketing officer and Around the Way co-founder.
It’s still in the beginning stages as more business owners add their establishments through the company’s website: www.aroundthewayapp.com.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here