Find the local black-owned businesses on your iPhone with Around the Way.
Developed via a partnership between a New York-based company and Washington, D.C.-based mobile app development firm, the new tool locates the nearest black-owned businesses, no matter where you are around the country.
“Around the Way is our attempt at doing what other ethnic and racial groups have been doing for a long time,” said Eric Hamilton, chief marketing officer and Around the Way co-founder.
It’s still in the beginning stages as more business owners add their establishments through the company’s website: www.aroundthewayapp.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here