The network is preparing a new show called “All My Babies’ Mamas.”
The series, created by Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto, will capture the ups, downs, headaches and joys of a so-called blended family.
In other words, it’s about the complicated life of one man with many women and lots of kids.
We did some looking around and found out, according to Shadow and Act, that one man would be ATL rapper Carlos “Shawty Lo” Walker who reportedly has 10 baby mamas and 11 kids!
Annnnnnd, he also has a new girlfriend who is the same age as his oldest daughter and younger than his oldest son!!
A hot azz mess, right?
Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President of Development at Oxygen Media, says, “‘All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
The information surrounding the series is minimal so we really don’t know what type of folk we’re talking about here, except dysfunctional.
In the meantime, there’s no word on an exact date when it will appear on television, but Deadline is reporting it’s set to air this coming Spring.
All My Babies Mamas FINAL 10.1.12 by dm_50db96d297d08
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here