The network is preparing a new show called “All My Babies’ Mamas.”
The series, created by Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto, will capture the ups, downs, headaches and joys of a so-called blended family.
In other words, it’s about the complicated life of one man with many women and lots of kids.
We did some looking around and found out, according to Shadow and Act, that one man would be ATL rapper Carlos “Shawty Lo” Walker who reportedly has 10 baby mamas and 11 kids!
Annnnnnd, he also has a new girlfriend who is the same age as his oldest daughter and younger than his oldest son!!
A hot azz mess, right?
Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President of Development at Oxygen Media, says, “‘All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
The information surrounding the series is minimal so we really don’t know what type of folk we’re talking about here, except dysfunctional.
In the meantime, there’s no word on an exact date when it will appear on television, but Deadline is reporting it’s set to air this coming Spring.
All My Babies Mamas FINAL 10.1.12 by dm_50db96d297d08
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here