The network is preparing a new show called “All My Babies’ Mamas.”
The series, created by Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto, will capture the ups, downs, headaches and joys of a so-called blended family.
In other words, it’s about the complicated life of one man with many women and lots of kids.
We did some looking around and found out, according to Shadow and Act, that one man would be ATL rapper Carlos “Shawty Lo” Walker who reportedly has 10 baby mamas and 11 kids!
Annnnnnd, he also has a new girlfriend who is the same age as his oldest daughter and younger than his oldest son!!
A hot azz mess, right?
Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President of Development at Oxygen Media, says, “‘All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
The information surrounding the series is minimal so we really don’t know what type of folk we’re talking about here, except dysfunctional.
In the meantime, there’s no word on an exact date when it will appear on television, but Deadline is reporting it’s set to air this coming Spring.
All My Babies Mamas FINAL 10.1.12 by dm_50db96d297d08
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here