The network is preparing a new show called “All My Babies’ Mamas.”
The series, created by Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto, will capture the ups, downs, headaches and joys of a so-called blended family.
In other words, it’s about the complicated life of one man with many women and lots of kids.
We did some looking around and found out, according to Shadow and Act, that one man would be ATL rapper Carlos “Shawty Lo” Walker who reportedly has 10 baby mamas and 11 kids!
Annnnnnd, he also has a new girlfriend who is the same age as his oldest daughter and younger than his oldest son!!
A hot azz mess, right?
Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President of Development at Oxygen Media, says, “‘All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
The information surrounding the series is minimal so we really don’t know what type of folk we’re talking about here, except dysfunctional.
In the meantime, there’s no word on an exact date when it will appear on television, but Deadline is reporting it’s set to air this coming Spring.
All My Babies Mamas FINAL 10.1.12 by dm_50db96d297d08
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here