No more looking over your shoulder at the ATM to worry if you’re being robbed! In the information age, the worry has shifted to sitting down at your computer and worrying if your files are there.
Hacking has been a huge problem for some time. But now we have to contend with not only being hacked, but our computer files being held for ransom?! What?! That’s right!
The message you will receive might make you feel like the feds are watching your every little freaky deaky, immoral, maybe even unethical online action.
But the truth is many Internet gangs are making out, like the bandits they are, with something called “ransomware,” according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here