No more looking over your shoulder at the ATM to worry if you’re being robbed! In the information age, the worry has shifted to sitting down at your computer and worrying if your files are there.
Hacking has been a huge problem for some time. But now we have to contend with not only being hacked, but our computer files being held for ransom?! What?! That’s right!
The message you will receive might make you feel like the feds are watching your every little freaky deaky, immoral, maybe even unethical online action.
But the truth is many Internet gangs are making out, like the bandits they are, with something called “ransomware,” according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here