No more looking over your shoulder at the ATM to worry if you’re being robbed! In the information age, the worry has shifted to sitting down at your computer and worrying if your files are there.
Hacking has been a huge problem for some time. But now we have to contend with not only being hacked, but our computer files being held for ransom?! What?! That’s right!
The message you will receive might make you feel like the feds are watching your every little freaky deaky, immoral, maybe even unethical online action.
But the truth is many Internet gangs are making out, like the bandits they are, with something called “ransomware,” according to the Daily Mail.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here