According to TMZ, the former mentee and ‘play son’ of the late great Whitney Houston, was listening to his ‘play mom’s’ classic “I Will Always Love You” when police pulled him over for reckless driving.
Apparently the music was blasting and he keeps a 9mm gun in his glove box.
It was all captured on the police cruiser camera.
Nick was put in the back of the cop car while the officer checked out the vehicle and sure enough, a gun was recovered.
He seemingly has a bad driving record because he was stopped last week when cops clocked him going 82 mph in a 35 mph zone near a pedestrian-filled shopping area.
Nick is due back in court in February.
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here