According to TMZ, the former mentee and ‘play son’ of the late great Whitney Houston, was listening to his ‘play mom’s’ classic “I Will Always Love You” when police pulled him over for reckless driving.
Apparently the music was blasting and he keeps a 9mm gun in his glove box.
It was all captured on the police cruiser camera.
Nick was put in the back of the cop car while the officer checked out the vehicle and sure enough, a gun was recovered.
He seemingly has a bad driving record because he was stopped last week when cops clocked him going 82 mph in a 35 mph zone near a pedestrian-filled shopping area.
Nick is due back in court in February.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here