According to TMZ, the former mentee and ‘play son’ of the late great Whitney Houston, was listening to his ‘play mom’s’ classic “I Will Always Love You” when police pulled him over for reckless driving.
Apparently the music was blasting and he keeps a 9mm gun in his glove box.
It was all captured on the police cruiser camera.
Nick was put in the back of the cop car while the officer checked out the vehicle and sure enough, a gun was recovered.
He seemingly has a bad driving record because he was stopped last week when cops clocked him going 82 mph in a 35 mph zone near a pedestrian-filled shopping area.
Nick is due back in court in February.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here