According to TMZ, the former mentee and ‘play son’ of the late great Whitney Houston, was listening to his ‘play mom’s’ classic “I Will Always Love You” when police pulled him over for reckless driving.
Apparently the music was blasting and he keeps a 9mm gun in his glove box.
It was all captured on the police cruiser camera.
Nick was put in the back of the cop car while the officer checked out the vehicle and sure enough, a gun was recovered.
He seemingly has a bad driving record because he was stopped last week when cops clocked him going 82 mph in a 35 mph zone near a pedestrian-filled shopping area.
Nick is due back in court in February.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here