According to TMZ, the former mentee and ‘play son’ of the late great Whitney Houston, was listening to his ‘play mom’s’ classic “I Will Always Love You” when police pulled him over for reckless driving.
Apparently the music was blasting and he keeps a 9mm gun in his glove box.
It was all captured on the police cruiser camera.
Nick was put in the back of the cop car while the officer checked out the vehicle and sure enough, a gun was recovered.
He seemingly has a bad driving record because he was stopped last week when cops clocked him going 82 mph in a 35 mph zone near a pedestrian-filled shopping area.
Nick is due back in court in February.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here