“Burn” is an erotic thriller based on the classic, “Body Heat.”
She’s actually a bad girl in the story, trapping her lover to take the blame for her husband’s death.
Casting for the male role hasn’t been decided yet, but Danny Glover and Giancario Esposito are on the table right now.
Parker is also gearing up for a lead role in a Jerry Bruckheimer drama pilot, “The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives.”
Sounds pretty juicy right?
The pilot is about a murder, and the secrets it brings out among three suburban couples.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here