“Burn” is an erotic thriller based on the classic, “Body Heat.”
She’s actually a bad girl in the story, trapping her lover to take the blame for her husband’s death.
Casting for the male role hasn’t been decided yet, but Danny Glover and Giancario Esposito are on the table right now.
Parker is also gearing up for a lead role in a Jerry Bruckheimer drama pilot, “The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives.”
Sounds pretty juicy right?
The pilot is about a murder, and the secrets it brings out among three suburban couples.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here