“Burn” is an erotic thriller based on the classic, “Body Heat.”
She’s actually a bad girl in the story, trapping her lover to take the blame for her husband’s death.
Casting for the male role hasn’t been decided yet, but Danny Glover and Giancario Esposito are on the table right now.
Parker is also gearing up for a lead role in a Jerry Bruckheimer drama pilot, “The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives.”
Sounds pretty juicy right?
The pilot is about a murder, and the secrets it brings out among three suburban couples.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here