“Burn” is an erotic thriller based on the classic, “Body Heat.”
She’s actually a bad girl in the story, trapping her lover to take the blame for her husband’s death.
Casting for the male role hasn’t been decided yet, but Danny Glover and Giancario Esposito are on the table right now.
Parker is also gearing up for a lead role in a Jerry Bruckheimer drama pilot, “The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives.”
Sounds pretty juicy right?
The pilot is about a murder, and the secrets it brings out among three suburban couples.
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here