A 9-year-old rapper, Amor ‘Lilman’ Arteaga, is telling his grown brothers to pull up their sagging pants with his new song “Pull Ya Pants Up.”
The Daily News reports that the pint-sized Amor ‘Lilman’ Arteaga, who co-wrote “Pull Ya Pants Up” with his dad Juan, 37, and spent the summer filming the music video now up on YouTube, refuses to apologize for the toughly-worded tune.
“It’s disrespectful showing your butt off,” said Amor, a fourth-grader at PS 92 on Parkside Ave. “I’m always seeing boys, girls, rappers, singers – everyone is sagging out.”
The young man who penned the inspirational ballad began writing the song when he was 7, after his pop scolded him for prancing around the Parade Grounds playground in Flatbush with his pants falling off his hips.
“Ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to be a star. I didn’t want to go through all this nonsense of cursing. I wanted to be positive with my raps,” Amor said.
Listen up boys, saggin’ pants wit yo’ butt crack showin’ ain’t cool at all.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here