But rumors of a possible breakdown of “R&B Divas,” (thanks to one drama-queen in particular!) began to float around.
However, all five of the original cast members were on set in Los Angeles filming season two.
According to AlwaysAList.com, the ladies appeared at the 22nd Annual Divas Simply Singing World AIDS benefit. The musical event took place at L.A.’s Club Nokia over the weekend and the cast members were on the schedule to perform.
Producers of the series are also gearing up for a second installment of the franchise supposedly based in Los Angeles this time, and casting is currently underway for that spin-off.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here