But rumors of a possible breakdown of “R&B Divas,” (thanks to one drama-queen in particular!) began to float around.
However, all five of the original cast members were on set in Los Angeles filming season two.
According to AlwaysAList.com, the ladies appeared at the 22nd Annual Divas Simply Singing World AIDS benefit. The musical event took place at L.A.’s Club Nokia over the weekend and the cast members were on the schedule to perform.
Producers of the series are also gearing up for a second installment of the franchise supposedly based in Los Angeles this time, and casting is currently underway for that spin-off.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here