According to reports, the attorney purchased a brand-new, rose-gold Rolex Presidential with a diamond bezel in 2009 at Rafaello & Co, a jeweler celebrities like Alicia Keys and Carmelo Anthony are know to shop at.
Last year he brought the beautiful timepiece in for a cleaning. A week later he went back to pick it up only to find out that his watch was not there. Staffers told the owner of the watch that the Rafael Aranbayev “loved the Rolex so much he was now wearing it as his own personal watch,” McMillan claims in a Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit.
Oh but that’s not all. Now, rapper Drake is in possession of the watch. However, he was assured it would be returned.
But he was given a Franck Muller watch, which ranges from $30,000 to $180,000. He was also fitted for a new Rolex.
McMillian returned the Muller in confidence that his watch would be back on his wrist soon.
Later the lawyer found out the watch was sold.
Drake claims he doesn’t have the valued Rolex. However, the rapper does own a rose-gold Rolex, but insists he ordered it from the company himself.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here