*There’s a “Scandal” afoot on Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Winfrey films the show from the Los Angeles set of ABC’s hit drama and will sit down with star Kerry Washington, creator Shonda Rhimes and real life “fixer” Judy Smith, whose PR work provides the inspiration for the series.
Kerry talks about what it is like to be the first lead African-American actress on a primetime show in almost four decades and her favorite part about playing the character Olivia Pope. She also talks about her vision for her career, all of her leading men and the impact that filming her highly-anticipated upcoming movie, “Django Unchained,” had on her life.
Rhimes will discuss her controversial decision to kill off two of the most beloved characters on “Grey’s Anatomy,” what she is most proud of in life, and what inspired her to create a “no a**holes policy.”
Smith, the public relations/crisis management powerhouse, will dish about some of her most infamous clients – including Monica Lewinsky.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” from the set of “Scandal” airs Sunday, Dec. 9 at 9 a.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here