*There’s a “Scandal” afoot on Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Winfrey films the show from the Los Angeles set of ABC’s hit drama and will sit down with star Kerry Washington, creator Shonda Rhimes and real life “fixer” Judy Smith, whose PR work provides the inspiration for the series.
Kerry talks about what it is like to be the first lead African-American actress on a primetime show in almost four decades and her favorite part about playing the character Olivia Pope. She also talks about her vision for her career, all of her leading men and the impact that filming her highly-anticipated upcoming movie, “Django Unchained,” had on her life.
Rhimes will discuss her controversial decision to kill off two of the most beloved characters on “Grey’s Anatomy,” what she is most proud of in life, and what inspired her to create a “no a**holes policy.”
Smith, the public relations/crisis management powerhouse, will dish about some of her most infamous clients – including Monica Lewinsky.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” from the set of “Scandal” airs Sunday, Dec. 9 at 9 a.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here