*There’s a “Scandal” afoot on Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Winfrey films the show from the Los Angeles set of ABC’s hit drama and will sit down with star Kerry Washington, creator Shonda Rhimes and real life “fixer” Judy Smith, whose PR work provides the inspiration for the series.
Kerry talks about what it is like to be the first lead African-American actress on a primetime show in almost four decades and her favorite part about playing the character Olivia Pope. She also talks about her vision for her career, all of her leading men and the impact that filming her highly-anticipated upcoming movie, “Django Unchained,” had on her life.
Rhimes will discuss her controversial decision to kill off two of the most beloved characters on “Grey’s Anatomy,” what she is most proud of in life, and what inspired her to create a “no a**holes policy.”
Smith, the public relations/crisis management powerhouse, will dish about some of her most infamous clients – including Monica Lewinsky.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” from the set of “Scandal” airs Sunday, Dec. 9 at 9 a.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here