*There’s a “Scandal” afoot on Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Winfrey films the show from the Los Angeles set of ABC’s hit drama and will sit down with star Kerry Washington, creator Shonda Rhimes and real life “fixer” Judy Smith, whose PR work provides the inspiration for the series.
Kerry talks about what it is like to be the first lead African-American actress on a primetime show in almost four decades and her favorite part about playing the character Olivia Pope. She also talks about her vision for her career, all of her leading men and the impact that filming her highly-anticipated upcoming movie, “Django Unchained,” had on her life.
Rhimes will discuss her controversial decision to kill off two of the most beloved characters on “Grey’s Anatomy,” what she is most proud of in life, and what inspired her to create a “no a**holes policy.”
Smith, the public relations/crisis management powerhouse, will dish about some of her most infamous clients – including Monica Lewinsky.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” from the set of “Scandal” airs Sunday, Dec. 9 at 9 a.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here