*There’s a “Scandal” afoot on Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Winfrey films the show from the Los Angeles set of ABC’s hit drama and will sit down with star Kerry Washington, creator Shonda Rhimes and real life “fixer” Judy Smith, whose PR work provides the inspiration for the series.
Kerry talks about what it is like to be the first lead African-American actress on a primetime show in almost four decades and her favorite part about playing the character Olivia Pope. She also talks about her vision for her career, all of her leading men and the impact that filming her highly-anticipated upcoming movie, “Django Unchained,” had on her life.
Rhimes will discuss her controversial decision to kill off two of the most beloved characters on “Grey’s Anatomy,” what she is most proud of in life, and what inspired her to create a “no a**holes policy.”
Smith, the public relations/crisis management powerhouse, will dish about some of her most infamous clients – including Monica Lewinsky.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” from the set of “Scandal” airs Sunday, Dec. 9 at 9 a.m.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here