As we reported, he spent some time in the pokey yesterday and part of last night for gun-related child endangerment.
When a photog from TMZ caught up with him he posed this thought: “How do you keep kids safe without guns?”
Katt was arrested and his 4 kids were taken away after his house was raided by cops, who found numerous guns and illegal drugs.
Williams told us the guns were secured in a locked box, adding, “If the police come in and raid my place and break into my gun boxes, you’re gonna find guns! I’m not in a gang, what difference does it make?”
Katt also told our photog there were no drugs at his house — well … he admits there was weed, but says, “Weed is not a drug.”
Katt, to you it’s not, but to the authorities, it is and that’s all the excuse they need. Duh.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here