As we reported, he spent some time in the pokey yesterday and part of last night for gun-related child endangerment.
When a photog from TMZ caught up with him he posed this thought: “How do you keep kids safe without guns?”
Katt was arrested and his 4 kids were taken away after his house was raided by cops, who found numerous guns and illegal drugs.
Williams told us the guns were secured in a locked box, adding, “If the police come in and raid my place and break into my gun boxes, you’re gonna find guns! I’m not in a gang, what difference does it make?”
Katt also told our photog there were no drugs at his house — well … he admits there was weed, but says, “Weed is not a drug.”
Katt, to you it’s not, but to the authorities, it is and that’s all the excuse they need. Duh.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here