As we reported, he spent some time in the pokey yesterday and part of last night for gun-related child endangerment.
When a photog from TMZ caught up with him he posed this thought: “How do you keep kids safe without guns?”
Katt was arrested and his 4 kids were taken away after his house was raided by cops, who found numerous guns and illegal drugs.
Williams told us the guns were secured in a locked box, adding, “If the police come in and raid my place and break into my gun boxes, you’re gonna find guns! I’m not in a gang, what difference does it make?”
Katt also told our photog there were no drugs at his house — well … he admits there was weed, but says, “Weed is not a drug.”
Katt, to you it’s not, but to the authorities, it is and that’s all the excuse they need. Duh.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here