As we reported, he spent some time in the pokey yesterday and part of last night for gun-related child endangerment.
When a photog from TMZ caught up with him he posed this thought: “How do you keep kids safe without guns?”
Katt was arrested and his 4 kids were taken away after his house was raided by cops, who found numerous guns and illegal drugs.
Williams told us the guns were secured in a locked box, adding, “If the police come in and raid my place and break into my gun boxes, you’re gonna find guns! I’m not in a gang, what difference does it make?”
Katt also told our photog there were no drugs at his house — well … he admits there was weed, but says, “Weed is not a drug.”
Katt, to you it’s not, but to the authorities, it is and that’s all the excuse they need. Duh.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here