As we reported, he spent some time in the pokey yesterday and part of last night for gun-related child endangerment.
When a photog from TMZ caught up with him he posed this thought: “How do you keep kids safe without guns?”
Katt was arrested and his 4 kids were taken away after his house was raided by cops, who found numerous guns and illegal drugs.
Williams told us the guns were secured in a locked box, adding, “If the police come in and raid my place and break into my gun boxes, you’re gonna find guns! I’m not in a gang, what difference does it make?”
Katt also told our photog there were no drugs at his house — well … he admits there was weed, but says, “Weed is not a drug.”
Katt, to you it’s not, but to the authorities, it is and that’s all the excuse they need. Duh.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here