*Just when things were beginning to look up for Joy Bryant’s character on “Parenthood,” here comes her mama… newly unemployed and looking for money.
Crosby (Dax Shepard) and Jasmine (Bryant) just decided to try for another baby on Parenthood, but when the NBC drama returns on Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 10, Jasmine reveals to Crosby that her mom lost her job and needs to borrow money — to the tune of $5,000.
Watch the exclusive clip from the episode, which also marks Shepard’s Parenthood directorial debut:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here