*Just when things were beginning to look up for Joy Bryant’s character on “Parenthood,” here comes her mama… newly unemployed and looking for money.
Crosby (Dax Shepard) and Jasmine (Bryant) just decided to try for another baby on Parenthood, but when the NBC drama returns on Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 10, Jasmine reveals to Crosby that her mom lost her job and needs to borrow money — to the tune of $5,000.
Watch the exclusive clip from the episode, which also marks Shepard’s Parenthood directorial debut:
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here