*Just when things were beginning to look up for Joy Bryant’s character on “Parenthood,” here comes her mama… newly unemployed and looking for money.
Crosby (Dax Shepard) and Jasmine (Bryant) just decided to try for another baby on Parenthood, but when the NBC drama returns on Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 10, Jasmine reveals to Crosby that her mom lost her job and needs to borrow money — to the tune of $5,000.
Watch the exclusive clip from the episode, which also marks Shepard’s Parenthood directorial debut:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here