*Just when things were beginning to look up for Joy Bryant’s character on “Parenthood,” here comes her mama… newly unemployed and looking for money.
Crosby (Dax Shepard) and Jasmine (Bryant) just decided to try for another baby on Parenthood, but when the NBC drama returns on Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 10, Jasmine reveals to Crosby that her mom lost her job and needs to borrow money — to the tune of $5,000.
Watch the exclusive clip from the episode, which also marks Shepard’s Parenthood directorial debut:
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here