Yes, the real-life wife of former Steelers QB/running back Kordell Stewart and granddaughter of late civil rights leader Hosea Williams was there to discuss her relationship Kenya, her husband, and more.
But of course, you just knew where the first question was headed.
Sybil Wilkes: And how are you feeling about Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: Kenya, you know what? My expectation before I met her was that she was going to such a lady, so classy, you know, I was a little bitty girl when she won … I was disappointed.
J. Anthony Brown: If you had to vote somebody off, who would it be?
Sybil Wilkes: Would it be Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: It’s at a cross, what do y’all think? Y’all take a poll and …
I guarantee you, it’s Kenya. I don’t vote her off the planet earth, I just vote her just away from me.
You can HEAR the audio and the rest of the interview HERE at BlackAmericaWeb.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here