Yes, the real-life wife of former Steelers QB/running back Kordell Stewart and granddaughter of late civil rights leader Hosea Williams was there to discuss her relationship Kenya, her husband, and more.
But of course, you just knew where the first question was headed.
Sybil Wilkes: And how are you feeling about Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: Kenya, you know what? My expectation before I met her was that she was going to such a lady, so classy, you know, I was a little bitty girl when she won … I was disappointed.
J. Anthony Brown: If you had to vote somebody off, who would it be?
Sybil Wilkes: Would it be Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: It’s at a cross, what do y’all think? Y’all take a poll and …
I guarantee you, it’s Kenya. I don’t vote her off the planet earth, I just vote her just away from me.
You can HEAR the audio and the rest of the interview HERE at BlackAmericaWeb.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here