Yes, the real-life wife of former Steelers QB/running back Kordell Stewart and granddaughter of late civil rights leader Hosea Williams was there to discuss her relationship Kenya, her husband, and more.
But of course, you just knew where the first question was headed.
Sybil Wilkes: And how are you feeling about Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: Kenya, you know what? My expectation before I met her was that she was going to such a lady, so classy, you know, I was a little bitty girl when she won … I was disappointed.
J. Anthony Brown: If you had to vote somebody off, who would it be?
Sybil Wilkes: Would it be Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: It’s at a cross, what do y’all think? Y’all take a poll and …
I guarantee you, it’s Kenya. I don’t vote her off the planet earth, I just vote her just away from me.
You can HEAR the audio and the rest of the interview HERE at BlackAmericaWeb.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here