Yes, the real-life wife of former Steelers QB/running back Kordell Stewart and granddaughter of late civil rights leader Hosea Williams was there to discuss her relationship Kenya, her husband, and more.
But of course, you just knew where the first question was headed.
Sybil Wilkes: And how are you feeling about Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: Kenya, you know what? My expectation before I met her was that she was going to such a lady, so classy, you know, I was a little bitty girl when she won … I was disappointed.
J. Anthony Brown: If you had to vote somebody off, who would it be?
Sybil Wilkes: Would it be Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: It’s at a cross, what do y’all think? Y’all take a poll and …
I guarantee you, it’s Kenya. I don’t vote her off the planet earth, I just vote her just away from me.
You can HEAR the audio and the rest of the interview HERE at BlackAmericaWeb.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here