Yes, the real-life wife of former Steelers QB/running back Kordell Stewart and granddaughter of late civil rights leader Hosea Williams was there to discuss her relationship Kenya, her husband, and more.
But of course, you just knew where the first question was headed.
Sybil Wilkes: And how are you feeling about Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: Kenya, you know what? My expectation before I met her was that she was going to such a lady, so classy, you know, I was a little bitty girl when she won … I was disappointed.
J. Anthony Brown: If you had to vote somebody off, who would it be?
Sybil Wilkes: Would it be Kenya?
Porsha Stewart: It’s at a cross, what do y’all think? Y’all take a poll and …
I guarantee you, it’s Kenya. I don’t vote her off the planet earth, I just vote her just away from me.
You can HEAR the audio and the rest of the interview HERE at BlackAmericaWeb.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here