The sexy voiced crooner partnered with Rémy Martin Cognac and announced the limited edition Robin Thicke bottle.
So while on that sexy evening with the one you love, or whatever, play a little Robin Thicke in the background and spice it up with some Rémy.
The limited edition bottle features the singer’s signature and design that matches his cool, smooth music style.
Besides that, the bottle is appropriately clad in red, to match both the holidays and the mood.
“We are extremely excited to continue our partnership with Robin Thicke as a creative consultant for Rémy Martin V.S.O.P,” said Emma Medina, Rémy Martin senior brand director. “The Robin Thicke limited edition bottle is designed to offer a truly interesting experience while capturing the smoothness of both Robin Thicke and Remy Martin.”
The limited bottle, which sells for about $40, is out on shelves now, but could disappear before the holiday melts away.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here