*These days we wouldn’t want to be Kevin Clash and neither would you, we’re guessing.
Nope, his reported past deeds seems to be coming back to bite him every time we turn around. Now, a fourth accuser has come out of the wood works to claim Clash did him while he was a minor, according to TMZ.
We’ve learned … the accuser, who filed the lawsuit in federal court in NY under the name John Doe, claims he first met Clash in Miami Beach in 1995 or 1996 … while Doe was 16 or 17 and Clash was in his mid ’30s.
Doe claims … Clash eventually flew him out to NYC and gave him money and a place to stay. During the trip, Doe claims the two had sex on multiple occasions.
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Doe claims he’s suffered tremendous emotional, mental and psychological damage as a result of the relationship.
TMZ spoke to Doe’s attorney, Jeff Herman, who tells us, “According to our lawsuit, Kevin Clash knowingly paid to transport a minor across state lines for the purpose of satisfying his sexual interests.”
Of Clash’s 4 accusers, only 3 have filed lawsuits. The first accuser struck a settlement with Clash and agreed not to pursue litigation.
So far, no comment from the Clash camp.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here