*These days we wouldn’t want to be Kevin Clash and neither would you, we’re guessing.
Nope, his reported past deeds seems to be coming back to bite him every time we turn around. Now, a fourth accuser has come out of the wood works to claim Clash did him while he was a minor, according to TMZ.
We’ve learned … the accuser, who filed the lawsuit in federal court in NY under the name John Doe, claims he first met Clash in Miami Beach in 1995 or 1996 … while Doe was 16 or 17 and Clash was in his mid ’30s.
Doe claims … Clash eventually flew him out to NYC and gave him money and a place to stay. During the trip, Doe claims the two had sex on multiple occasions.
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Doe claims he’s suffered tremendous emotional, mental and psychological damage as a result of the relationship.
TMZ spoke to Doe’s attorney, Jeff Herman, who tells us, “According to our lawsuit, Kevin Clash knowingly paid to transport a minor across state lines for the purpose of satisfying his sexual interests.”
Of Clash’s 4 accusers, only 3 have filed lawsuits. The first accuser struck a settlement with Clash and agreed not to pursue litigation.
So far, no comment from the Clash camp.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here