*Rihanna has reportedly been telling friends that her romance with Chris Brown reminds her of the relationship between Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston.
According to HollywoodLife, a source said that Rihanna could personally identify with the Bobby/Whitney duet “Something In Common.”
“Their relationship is like the early Whitney and Bobby day. Ri was watching Bobby and Whitney’s ‘Something In Common’ video the other day and said ‘This is just like Chris and me. For real though, that’s the type of fun we having right now. I love Whitney. She was my girl. Can’t nobody do it better than her,’” the source told HollywoodLife, adding that you can see her relationship with Chris is “real love … like ain’t no bullshi**ng. The s**t is magical and it’s real.”
The 24-year-old “Diamonds” singer was beaten by Chris Brown in 2009, and Whitney and Bobby’s relationship also included violence. In 2003, he was charged with misdemeanor battery for striking Whitney and threatening further bodily harm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here