*Rihanna has reportedly been telling friends that her romance with Chris Brown reminds her of the relationship between Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston.
According to HollywoodLife, a source said that Rihanna could personally identify with the Bobby/Whitney duet “Something In Common.”
“Their relationship is like the early Whitney and Bobby day. Ri was watching Bobby and Whitney’s ‘Something In Common’ video the other day and said ‘This is just like Chris and me. For real though, that’s the type of fun we having right now. I love Whitney. She was my girl. Can’t nobody do it better than her,’” the source told HollywoodLife, adding that you can see her relationship with Chris is “real love … like ain’t no bullshi**ng. The s**t is magical and it’s real.”
The 24-year-old “Diamonds” singer was beaten by Chris Brown in 2009, and Whitney and Bobby’s relationship also included violence. In 2003, he was charged with misdemeanor battery for striking Whitney and threatening further bodily harm.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here