*Rihanna has reportedly been telling friends that her romance with Chris Brown reminds her of the relationship between Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston.
According to HollywoodLife, a source said that Rihanna could personally identify with the Bobby/Whitney duet “Something In Common.”
“Their relationship is like the early Whitney and Bobby day. Ri was watching Bobby and Whitney’s ‘Something In Common’ video the other day and said ‘This is just like Chris and me. For real though, that’s the type of fun we having right now. I love Whitney. She was my girl. Can’t nobody do it better than her,’” the source told HollywoodLife, adding that you can see her relationship with Chris is “real love … like ain’t no bullshi**ng. The s**t is magical and it’s real.”
The 24-year-old “Diamonds” singer was beaten by Chris Brown in 2009, and Whitney and Bobby’s relationship also included violence. In 2003, he was charged with misdemeanor battery for striking Whitney and threatening further bodily harm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here