*Rihanna has shared an open letter to her fans urging them to learn from their mistakes after her on/off again boyfriend Chris Brown was recently photographed partying with scantily-clad girls on tour in Paris and enjoying a meal with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran in Dubai.
The singer posted a series of cryptic tweets yesterday (Dec. 13) thought to be referring to Chris. She has since Instagramed the below photograph of a letter to her fans, thanking them for their constant support and telling them to stand up for what they believe in and refuse to be defeated by mistakes and ”curve balls.”
Over the weekend, a furious Rihanna took to Twitter to vent her feeling about Chris in an X-rated rant.
In a series of tweets, she wrote, ”Examine what you tolerate”, ”Goodbye muthaf*****”, ”You give, you get, then you give it the f*** back” and ”Claps for the basic b****** (sic)”
In between posting raunchy images of herself, she followed it up yesterday, musing: ”Never underestimate a man’s ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here