*Rihanna has shared an open letter to her fans urging them to learn from their mistakes after her on/off again boyfriend Chris Brown was recently photographed partying with scantily-clad girls on tour in Paris and enjoying a meal with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran in Dubai.
The singer posted a series of cryptic tweets yesterday (Dec. 13) thought to be referring to Chris. She has since Instagramed the below photograph of a letter to her fans, thanking them for their constant support and telling them to stand up for what they believe in and refuse to be defeated by mistakes and ”curve balls.”
Over the weekend, a furious Rihanna took to Twitter to vent her feeling about Chris in an X-rated rant.
In a series of tweets, she wrote, ”Examine what you tolerate”, ”Goodbye muthaf*****”, ”You give, you get, then you give it the f*** back” and ”Claps for the basic b****** (sic)”
In between posting raunchy images of herself, she followed it up yesterday, musing: ”Never underestimate a man’s ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here