*Rihanna has shared an open letter to her fans urging them to learn from their mistakes after her on/off again boyfriend Chris Brown was recently photographed partying with scantily-clad girls on tour in Paris and enjoying a meal with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran in Dubai.
The singer posted a series of cryptic tweets yesterday (Dec. 13) thought to be referring to Chris. She has since Instagramed the below photograph of a letter to her fans, thanking them for their constant support and telling them to stand up for what they believe in and refuse to be defeated by mistakes and ”curve balls.”
Over the weekend, a furious Rihanna took to Twitter to vent her feeling about Chris in an X-rated rant.
In a series of tweets, she wrote, ”Examine what you tolerate”, ”Goodbye muthaf*****”, ”You give, you get, then you give it the f*** back” and ”Claps for the basic b****** (sic)”
In between posting raunchy images of herself, she followed it up yesterday, musing: ”Never underestimate a man’s ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes.”
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here