*Rihanna has shared an open letter to her fans urging them to learn from their mistakes after her on/off again boyfriend Chris Brown was recently photographed partying with scantily-clad girls on tour in Paris and enjoying a meal with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran in Dubai.
The singer posted a series of cryptic tweets yesterday (Dec. 13) thought to be referring to Chris. She has since Instagramed the below photograph of a letter to her fans, thanking them for their constant support and telling them to stand up for what they believe in and refuse to be defeated by mistakes and ”curve balls.”
Over the weekend, a furious Rihanna took to Twitter to vent her feeling about Chris in an X-rated rant.
In a series of tweets, she wrote, ”Examine what you tolerate”, ”Goodbye muthaf*****”, ”You give, you get, then you give it the f*** back” and ”Claps for the basic b****** (sic)”
In between posting raunchy images of herself, she followed it up yesterday, musing: ”Never underestimate a man’s ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here