The extremely popular “Good Morning America” personality won’t be able to re-join the show until at least May and maybe even June, 2013.
Robin’s medical issues make an earlier return way too risky, because her immune system is extremely weak, sources tell TMZ.
On the other hand, her doctors are pleased with her progress and say she’s right on schedule which means she’ll be sidelined for 5 or 6 months.
Meanwhile, Robin’s fans are showing their love for her by sending well wishes — cards, emails, etc — by the truckload, so to speak.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here