The extremely popular “Good Morning America” personality won’t be able to re-join the show until at least May and maybe even June, 2013.
Robin’s medical issues make an earlier return way too risky, because her immune system is extremely weak, sources tell TMZ.
On the other hand, her doctors are pleased with her progress and say she’s right on schedule which means she’ll be sidelined for 5 or 6 months.
Meanwhile, Robin’s fans are showing their love for her by sending well wishes — cards, emails, etc — by the truckload, so to speak.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here