The extremely popular “Good Morning America” personality won’t be able to re-join the show until at least May and maybe even June, 2013.
Robin’s medical issues make an earlier return way too risky, because her immune system is extremely weak, sources tell TMZ.
On the other hand, her doctors are pleased with her progress and say she’s right on schedule which means she’ll be sidelined for 5 or 6 months.
Meanwhile, Robin’s fans are showing their love for her by sending well wishes — cards, emails, etc — by the truckload, so to speak.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here