The extremely popular “Good Morning America” personality won’t be able to re-join the show until at least May and maybe even June, 2013.
Robin’s medical issues make an earlier return way too risky, because her immune system is extremely weak, sources tell TMZ.
On the other hand, her doctors are pleased with her progress and say she’s right on schedule which means she’ll be sidelined for 5 or 6 months.
Meanwhile, Robin’s fans are showing their love for her by sending well wishes — cards, emails, etc — by the truckload, so to speak.
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here