He told Indiewire.com that he would do a “Snakes on a Plane 2.” (Please don’t.) Besides that, he also discussed his attitude – some say he’s got this careless way about conducting himself.
“I don’t give a f*ck? What? I DO give a f*ck. What the f*ck are you talking about? I can’t be concerned about that. I can’t. I work. And I work in films that I like. And I work on films that I want to see and that I want to see myself in. And so if that’s what they mean by “I don’t give a f*ck,” then I guess I don’t. And I also tend to speak my mind. I don’t have a real problem with saying what’s going on with me and what’s going on in my head, and how I feel about specific things, because I don’t want to walk around with it. I don’t want to be bottled up and pissed off thinking about stuff, and next thing you know, you’ve got an ulcer or something. Just get it out. Get it out, get it done. Everybody understands.”
The interview continued on with some interesting points like dressing in drag, social responsibility as an actor and future projects.
Check it out more at Shadow & Act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here