He told Indiewire.com that he would do a “Snakes on a Plane 2.” (Please don’t.) Besides that, he also discussed his attitude – some say he’s got this careless way about conducting himself.
“I don’t give a f*ck? What? I DO give a f*ck. What the f*ck are you talking about? I can’t be concerned about that. I can’t. I work. And I work in films that I like. And I work on films that I want to see and that I want to see myself in. And so if that’s what they mean by “I don’t give a f*ck,” then I guess I don’t. And I also tend to speak my mind. I don’t have a real problem with saying what’s going on with me and what’s going on in my head, and how I feel about specific things, because I don’t want to walk around with it. I don’t want to be bottled up and pissed off thinking about stuff, and next thing you know, you’ve got an ulcer or something. Just get it out. Get it out, get it done. Everybody understands.”
The interview continued on with some interesting points like dressing in drag, social responsibility as an actor and future projects.
Check it out more at Shadow & Act.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here