He told Indiewire.com that he would do a “Snakes on a Plane 2.” (Please don’t.) Besides that, he also discussed his attitude – some say he’s got this careless way about conducting himself.
“I don’t give a f*ck? What? I DO give a f*ck. What the f*ck are you talking about? I can’t be concerned about that. I can’t. I work. And I work in films that I like. And I work on films that I want to see and that I want to see myself in. And so if that’s what they mean by “I don’t give a f*ck,” then I guess I don’t. And I also tend to speak my mind. I don’t have a real problem with saying what’s going on with me and what’s going on in my head, and how I feel about specific things, because I don’t want to walk around with it. I don’t want to be bottled up and pissed off thinking about stuff, and next thing you know, you’ve got an ulcer or something. Just get it out. Get it out, get it done. Everybody understands.”
The interview continued on with some interesting points like dressing in drag, social responsibility as an actor and future projects.
Check it out more at Shadow & Act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here