He told Indiewire.com that he would do a “Snakes on a Plane 2.” (Please don’t.) Besides that, he also discussed his attitude – some say he’s got this careless way about conducting himself.
“I don’t give a f*ck? What? I DO give a f*ck. What the f*ck are you talking about? I can’t be concerned about that. I can’t. I work. And I work in films that I like. And I work on films that I want to see and that I want to see myself in. And so if that’s what they mean by “I don’t give a f*ck,” then I guess I don’t. And I also tend to speak my mind. I don’t have a real problem with saying what’s going on with me and what’s going on in my head, and how I feel about specific things, because I don’t want to walk around with it. I don’t want to be bottled up and pissed off thinking about stuff, and next thing you know, you’ve got an ulcer or something. Just get it out. Get it out, get it done. Everybody understands.”
The interview continued on with some interesting points like dressing in drag, social responsibility as an actor and future projects.
Check it out more at Shadow & Act.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here