He told Indiewire.com that he would do a “Snakes on a Plane 2.” (Please don’t.) Besides that, he also discussed his attitude – some say he’s got this careless way about conducting himself.
“I don’t give a f*ck? What? I DO give a f*ck. What the f*ck are you talking about? I can’t be concerned about that. I can’t. I work. And I work in films that I like. And I work on films that I want to see and that I want to see myself in. And so if that’s what they mean by “I don’t give a f*ck,” then I guess I don’t. And I also tend to speak my mind. I don’t have a real problem with saying what’s going on with me and what’s going on in my head, and how I feel about specific things, because I don’t want to walk around with it. I don’t want to be bottled up and pissed off thinking about stuff, and next thing you know, you’ve got an ulcer or something. Just get it out. Get it out, get it done. Everybody understands.”
The interview continued on with some interesting points like dressing in drag, social responsibility as an actor and future projects.
Check it out more at Shadow & Act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here