Supposedly, Ayesha Harrison told Lopez to “watch [her] back because they know where [she] lives.”
According to court documents filed in Orange County, Fla, Vanessa is claiming Shaq and his sister have intentionally inflicted emotional distress and assault. She says the harassment came shortly after she revealed she might be pregnant.
Shaq asked the court to dismiss the suit, but his request was denied.
The matter has actually escalated and could be televised. According to Radaronline, her lawyers, Gloria Allred and Nathan Goldberg, are readying for a trial, which is set for March 25, 2013.
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here