Supposedly, Ayesha Harrison told Lopez to “watch [her] back because they know where [she] lives.”
According to court documents filed in Orange County, Fla, Vanessa is claiming Shaq and his sister have intentionally inflicted emotional distress and assault. She says the harassment came shortly after she revealed she might be pregnant.
Shaq asked the court to dismiss the suit, but his request was denied.
The matter has actually escalated and could be televised. According to Radaronline, her lawyers, Gloria Allred and Nathan Goldberg, are readying for a trial, which is set for March 25, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here