Supposedly, Ayesha Harrison told Lopez to “watch [her] back because they know where [she] lives.”
According to court documents filed in Orange County, Fla, Vanessa is claiming Shaq and his sister have intentionally inflicted emotional distress and assault. She says the harassment came shortly after she revealed she might be pregnant.
Shaq asked the court to dismiss the suit, but his request was denied.
The matter has actually escalated and could be televised. According to Radaronline, her lawyers, Gloria Allred and Nathan Goldberg, are readying for a trial, which is set for March 25, 2013.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here