Supposedly, Ayesha Harrison told Lopez to “watch [her] back because they know where [she] lives.”
According to court documents filed in Orange County, Fla, Vanessa is claiming Shaq and his sister have intentionally inflicted emotional distress and assault. She says the harassment came shortly after she revealed she might be pregnant.
Shaq asked the court to dismiss the suit, but his request was denied.
The matter has actually escalated and could be televised. According to Radaronline, her lawyers, Gloria Allred and Nathan Goldberg, are readying for a trial, which is set for March 25, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here