*If you believe Katt Williams‘ supposed “close friend and confidant,” Suge Knight (and for the record we don’t), the Katt man is not crazy. Nope, he’s just a really sensitive little man with a bad temper, who gets himself into bad situations.
Knight, who was in Seattle with Williams when the comic was arrested after a bar fight, tells TMZ that his associate’s recent string of bizarre behavior was the result of fan harassment.
“People test him because he’s small and the best comedian of all time.”
Speaking of crazy, it’s hard not to put Knight in that category with with Williams after that quote and so called excuse. Anyway …
Suge says fans forget Katt’s a real person with real feelings … and Katt lashes out as a result, when people mock him on the street, making jokes about his hair and calling him short.
Suge tells us, “When people see him, they don’t separate the Katt Williams on stage from the Katt Williams just being a regular person.”
Suge compares Katt’s “rough spell” to Mike Tyson’s and Richard Pryor’s — “That’s what happens when you’re the best in the business. Sometimes you just have rough times.”
The Seattle bar fight is just one example — Suge says he and Katt were watching the Seahawks game, but cheering for Chicago … which pissed off local bar patrons … who then started a fight with Katt.
Suge adds, “Things like that happen to Katt all the time where people start with him. He just don’t take no sh*t.”
Since he brought it up, Mr. Knight is full of it too for his crappy excuse for Katt Williams’ obviously crazy as bat sh*t behavior.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here