And no, we didn’t spell the legendary actor Sidney Poitier’s name wrong.
No, we’re about to hip you what the Oscar Award winner’s daughter, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, is up to career wise.
Miss Sydney, named one of People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People,” is starring in an eight-part series on WIGS (www.youtube.com/wigs), the #1 channel for scripted drama on YouTube.
The drama, entitled “Kendra,” stars Sarah Jones (“Vegas,” “Alcatraz”) in the title role as a nurse whose patients, including Jason Isaacs (“Harry Potter” franchise, “Awake”) reveal secrets in post-op, also known as the “twilight room” — a hazy gray space where nothing is ever what it seems.
Poitier (“Deathproof,” “Veronica Mars”) plays a doctor in the hospital who also finds herself caught up in the web of secrets.
Poitier is first introduced in the series in episode 3, which premieres tomorrow, Monday, December 3.
Watch a clip of “Kendra” featuring Sydney Tamiia Poitier:
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here