And no, we didn’t spell the legendary actor Sidney Poitier’s name wrong.
No, we’re about to hip you what the Oscar Award winner’s daughter, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, is up to career wise.
Miss Sydney, named one of People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People,” is starring in an eight-part series on WIGS (www.youtube.com/wigs), the #1 channel for scripted drama on YouTube.
The drama, entitled “Kendra,” stars Sarah Jones (“Vegas,” “Alcatraz”) in the title role as a nurse whose patients, including Jason Isaacs (“Harry Potter” franchise, “Awake”) reveal secrets in post-op, also known as the “twilight room” — a hazy gray space where nothing is ever what it seems.
Poitier (“Deathproof,” “Veronica Mars”) plays a doctor in the hospital who also finds herself caught up in the web of secrets.
Poitier is first introduced in the series in episode 3, which premieres tomorrow, Monday, December 3.
Watch a clip of “Kendra” featuring Sydney Tamiia Poitier:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here