Her husband, Vince Herbert, took up for her and explained that she’s not bleaching her skin or undergoing gobs of plastic surgery.
“Actually, Tamar has the same thing that Michael Jackson had,” said Vince referring to the disease that strips the pigmentation from skin.
Addressing all the rumors regarding plastic surgery and that good stuff, Tamar denies it all.
“I just want to know what time do I have to do that. It’s just been crazy. If you really think about it, we’ve been shooting ‘Braxton Family Values’ for two years and then in between that it was ‘Tamar & Vince,’ and now we’re back into production with ‘Braxton Family Values.’ So, ‘When did she change her face?’ I just think I grew up and I don’t look the same that I did when I was 19,” she told Bossip.com.
Watch the interview:
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here