Her husband, Vince Herbert, took up for her and explained that she’s not bleaching her skin or undergoing gobs of plastic surgery.
“Actually, Tamar has the same thing that Michael Jackson had,” said Vince referring to the disease that strips the pigmentation from skin.
Addressing all the rumors regarding plastic surgery and that good stuff, Tamar denies it all.
“I just want to know what time do I have to do that. It’s just been crazy. If you really think about it, we’ve been shooting ‘Braxton Family Values’ for two years and then in between that it was ‘Tamar & Vince,’ and now we’re back into production with ‘Braxton Family Values.’ So, ‘When did she change her face?’ I just think I grew up and I don’t look the same that I did when I was 19,” she told Bossip.com.
Watch the interview:
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here