Duane Martin was previously cast to play Tia’s hubby on the pilot, but after a table read on Friday, the producers decided to recast the role with “Spin City’s” Michael Boatman (below).
Boatman will be ‘Charlie,’ a successful doctor married to a 25-year-old reformed party girl.
Sheryl Lee Ralph is also set to co-star as Tia’s mom, ‘Maggie.’
The show hasn’t started production yet, and producers have not released any other details about giving Duane the boot.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here