*TNT has put in development the drama “Hit,” based on an idea by Jamie Foxx, reports Deadline.com.
Co-written by Foxx and former “Numbers” co-executive producer Robert Port, the story centers on two former high school football teammates and best friends — one a quarterback, one a wide receiver -– who years later are “drafted” by the Miami P.D. and assigned to HIT (High Impact Team).
The same shorthand that made them unstoppable on the gridiron makes them great partners taking down the most dangerous criminals in the city.
Foxx and Port are executive producing with Foxx’s producing partner Jaime King.
As previously reported, Foxx will play the Marvel Comics character Electro in the next “Spider-Man” film and is due in theaters Christmas Day as the lead in “Django Unchained.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here