*TNT has put in development the drama “Hit,” based on an idea by Jamie Foxx, reports Deadline.com.
Co-written by Foxx and former “Numbers” co-executive producer Robert Port, the story centers on two former high school football teammates and best friends — one a quarterback, one a wide receiver -– who years later are “drafted” by the Miami P.D. and assigned to HIT (High Impact Team).
The same shorthand that made them unstoppable on the gridiron makes them great partners taking down the most dangerous criminals in the city.
Foxx and Port are executive producing with Foxx’s producing partner Jaime King.
As previously reported, Foxx will play the Marvel Comics character Electro in the next “Spider-Man” film and is due in theaters Christmas Day as the lead in “Django Unchained.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here