In a tweet on Friday the singer said that she is currently hospitalized because of “minor health issues” related to Lupus.
“But no worries!,” Braxton wrote to fans, “I will be out any day now.”
A spokeswoman confirmed the hospitalization, to the AP, but had no other details.
Braxton, 45, revealed two years ago she has Lupus, a potentially deadly autoimmune disease that resulted in the death of her uncle. She also suffers from a narrowing of the blood vessels in her heart.
Braxton said in a recent “20/20″ interview that doctors told her the Lupus diagnosis meant her performing career would likely be diminished and the disease helped push her into a recent bankruptcy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here