In a tweet on Friday the singer said that she is currently hospitalized because of “minor health issues” related to Lupus.
“But no worries!,” Braxton wrote to fans, “I will be out any day now.”
A spokeswoman confirmed the hospitalization, to the AP, but had no other details.
Braxton, 45, revealed two years ago she has Lupus, a potentially deadly autoimmune disease that resulted in the death of her uncle. She also suffers from a narrowing of the blood vessels in her heart.
Braxton said in a recent “20/20″ interview that doctors told her the Lupus diagnosis meant her performing career would likely be diminished and the disease helped push her into a recent bankruptcy.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here