It happened back in August, but according to reports, Songz, 28, was arrested for allegedly assaulting Donna McIntosh-Inoe, 36 at a Queens strip joint called Club Perfection.
Her husband told the NY Daily News that the couple paid $700 to sit with the musician, whose real name is Tremaine Neverson, in the VIP section of the club, where he held a release party for his fifth studio album “Chapter V.”
McIntosh-Inoe (pictured below) says she used her cellie to take a pic of Songz, when he grabbed the phone and tried to delete the photo. After becoming agitated with being unable to delete the image, Songz went into “chuck” mode according to the victim.
“He chucked a wad of cash at me,” McIntosh-Inoe says. “A wad of cash.”
The Staten Island woman says the knot of bills struck her so hard that it left her with a black eye.
“I didn’t even know I had a bruise on my face until after I left the club,” she said. “I had to walk around a whole week with a black eye.”
“It was insulting that he just threw something,” she said. “He was verbally disrespectful as well. . . . He embarrassed me in front of everyone in the club.”
Songz was arrested in September because of the scuffle, charged with misdemeanor assault and harassment, and an order of protection was issued after the artist appeared in court on November 1, said a spokeswoman for Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here