It happened back in August, but according to reports, Songz, 28, was arrested for allegedly assaulting Donna McIntosh-Inoe, 36 at a Queens strip joint called Club Perfection.
Her husband told the NY Daily News that the couple paid $700 to sit with the musician, whose real name is Tremaine Neverson, in the VIP section of the club, where he held a release party for his fifth studio album “Chapter V.”
McIntosh-Inoe (pictured below) says she used her cellie to take a pic of Songz, when he grabbed the phone and tried to delete the photo. After becoming agitated with being unable to delete the image, Songz went into “chuck” mode according to the victim.
“He chucked a wad of cash at me,” McIntosh-Inoe says. “A wad of cash.”
The Staten Island woman says the knot of bills struck her so hard that it left her with a black eye.
“I didn’t even know I had a bruise on my face until after I left the club,” she said. “I had to walk around a whole week with a black eye.”
“It was insulting that he just threw something,” she said. “He was verbally disrespectful as well. . . . He embarrassed me in front of everyone in the club.”
Songz was arrested in September because of the scuffle, charged with misdemeanor assault and harassment, and an order of protection was issued after the artist appeared in court on November 1, said a spokeswoman for Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here