It happened back in August, but according to reports, Songz, 28, was arrested for allegedly assaulting Donna McIntosh-Inoe, 36 at a Queens strip joint called Club Perfection.
Her husband told the NY Daily News that the couple paid $700 to sit with the musician, whose real name is Tremaine Neverson, in the VIP section of the club, where he held a release party for his fifth studio album “Chapter V.”
McIntosh-Inoe (pictured below) says she used her cellie to take a pic of Songz, when he grabbed the phone and tried to delete the photo. After becoming agitated with being unable to delete the image, Songz went into “chuck” mode according to the victim.
“He chucked a wad of cash at me,” McIntosh-Inoe says. “A wad of cash.”
The Staten Island woman says the knot of bills struck her so hard that it left her with a black eye.
“I didn’t even know I had a bruise on my face until after I left the club,” she said. “I had to walk around a whole week with a black eye.”
“It was insulting that he just threw something,” she said. “He was verbally disrespectful as well. . . . He embarrassed me in front of everyone in the club.”
Songz was arrested in September because of the scuffle, charged with misdemeanor assault and harassment, and an order of protection was issued after the artist appeared in court on November 1, said a spokeswoman for Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here