*We’ve seen all the black face and heard all the black jokes by now, but I guess it never gets old for some.
The new and improved buffoons taking to video to join in on old stereotypes are useless, sad, and plain not funny.
According to Color Lines, two girls from the University of Minnesota Duluth, that have been identified as Rachel Cooper and Jessica Heid, decided they would give themselves facials.
But wait! The facial mask is brown! Why not make a video about “ni%%#!s” They told their school newspaper, The Statesmen:
“We were doing facials and it happened to have been a brown facial mask,” Cooper wrote. “We had to leave it on for 12 minutes. During that 12 minutes, we horribly decided to make a video that we regret and are not happy about.
This was made over a year ago.”
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here