*We’ve seen all the black face and heard all the black jokes by now, but I guess it never gets old for some.
The new and improved buffoons taking to video to join in on old stereotypes are useless, sad, and plain not funny.
According to Color Lines, two girls from the University of Minnesota Duluth, that have been identified as Rachel Cooper and Jessica Heid, decided they would give themselves facials.
But wait! The facial mask is brown! Why not make a video about “ni%%#!s” They told their school newspaper, The Statesmen:
“We were doing facials and it happened to have been a brown facial mask,” Cooper wrote. “We had to leave it on for 12 minutes. During that 12 minutes, we horribly decided to make a video that we regret and are not happy about.
This was made over a year ago.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here