*Mike Tyson took a trip down memory lane recently, revealing he was ”mad as hell” when he caught a then unknown Brad Pitt in bed with his ex-wife Robin Givens during their divorce in the late 80s.
In an interview on talk show “In Depth With Graham Bensinger,” Tyson said: ”I was mad as hell! I was going to … you should have seen his face when he saw me.”
He added: ”I was due a divorce but every day I would go to her house to have sex with her. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. I guess Brad got there earlier than I did.”
Pitt, 47, went on to marry Jennifer Aniston, but their union ended in October 2005, and he is now engaged to Angelina Jolie. Tyson is now married to his third wife Lakiha Spicer.
Watch Tyson’s full interview on “In Depth With Graham Bensinger” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here