*Mike Tyson took a trip down memory lane recently, revealing he was ”mad as hell” when he caught a then unknown Brad Pitt in bed with his ex-wife Robin Givens during their divorce in the late 80s.
In an interview on talk show “In Depth With Graham Bensinger,” Tyson said: ”I was mad as hell! I was going to … you should have seen his face when he saw me.”
He added: ”I was due a divorce but every day I would go to her house to have sex with her. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. I guess Brad got there earlier than I did.”
Pitt, 47, went on to marry Jennifer Aniston, but their union ended in October 2005, and he is now engaged to Angelina Jolie. Tyson is now married to his third wife Lakiha Spicer.
Watch Tyson’s full interview on “In Depth With Graham Bensinger” below.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here