*Mike Tyson took a trip down memory lane recently, revealing he was ”mad as hell” when he caught a then unknown Brad Pitt in bed with his ex-wife Robin Givens during their divorce in the late 80s.
In an interview on talk show “In Depth With Graham Bensinger,” Tyson said: ”I was mad as hell! I was going to … you should have seen his face when he saw me.”
He added: ”I was due a divorce but every day I would go to her house to have sex with her. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. I guess Brad got there earlier than I did.”
Pitt, 47, went on to marry Jennifer Aniston, but their union ended in October 2005, and he is now engaged to Angelina Jolie. Tyson is now married to his third wife Lakiha Spicer.
Watch Tyson’s full interview on “In Depth With Graham Bensinger” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here