In fact, she’s got 12 number one songs (singles) under her belt.
But interestingly, until this week, Rihanna had never known what it was like to have a number one album on the charts.
In her own “unapologetic” way, RiRi tweeted the news to her followers:
“Wait!! What the F*CK?! #UNAPOLOGETIC just debuted at #1 in America! My first number 1 album there! Thank you Navy, u deserve it.”
She could use some good news ’cause she was recently hammered by the press for the way she treated reporters traveling with her on her whirlwind “777” world tour.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here