In fact, she’s got 12 number one songs (singles) under her belt.
But interestingly, until this week, Rihanna had never known what it was like to have a number one album on the charts.
In her own “unapologetic” way, RiRi tweeted the news to her followers:
“Wait!! What the F*CK?! #UNAPOLOGETIC just debuted at #1 in America! My first number 1 album there! Thank you Navy, u deserve it.”
She could use some good news ’cause she was recently hammered by the press for the way she treated reporters traveling with her on her whirlwind “777” world tour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here